Bag weed seeds not working out

Hi folks
I have tried to germinate about 30 seeds in last couple of weeks, not one germinated, is that anything to do with the time of the year?
Thanks

What way did you attempt to germinate?
Recommended to soak them for 24 hours, then paper towel until tails emerge.

1 Like

I don’t think so. What method are you using ? Some add hydrogen peroxide to their glass of water for better results.

1 Like

The seeds May not have been mature enough When they were harvested to germinate? Do you have any pics of the seeds your trying to grow?

1 Like

I had some OLD seeds like 15 years old I tried to germinate forever this year and couldn’t get nothing. Then I germinated ILGM seeds literally overnight with 100% germ

1 Like

I soaked them for 24 hours in water, placed between moist paper towel, into a zip lok bag, nothing, then a few days later…maggots??

1 Like

no pic, generate seeds, second time with the last of my seeds, nothing?

1 Like

Im trying to get some Autoflower seeds from ILGM, but due to no mail getting here for a while (Bermuda) and its illegal to import them I have to buy send to a friend and plan B.

1 Like

Hmmm ok maybe try it, just a dash of Peroxide?

1 Like

You can also try this

5 Likes

One teaspoon for two cups of water is what I used.

2 Likes

Don’t give up though buddy, especially if you don’t have any other options !! I’ve heard of seeds taking weeks and finally germinating. Try that scraping thing too maybe !

1 Like

I threw them out

taproot?

1 Like

Those weren’t maggots mate those were the tap roots those seeds were germinated heres a pic of a germinated seed

2 Likes

No it was maggots the little buggers were squirming.

Interesting

Can anyone answer this for me, Why are my plants pistols turning amber so early in flower

Every plant has their own schedule @Marygroov52
Welcome the community!

1 Like

Hi, welcome.

If you’d like to start your own topic and add some pics and a support ticket, members would gladly help.

This is the support ticket.

Copy/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.

If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post

NA (non applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed

• Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF

• Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths

• PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)

• PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable

• Indoor or Outdoor

• Light system

• Temps; Day, Night

• Humidity; Day, Night

• Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

• AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

• Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner