Bag seed monster crop and Pineapple Chunk

so pour in 6.8 to try and level it up?

I’d go 7.0.

1 Like

alright. thanks for the advice. how long after flipping do you expect to see pistils?

Two weeks

1 Like

@dbrn32 @elheffe702 @Myfriendis410 @raustin @Familyman @Covertgrower @Oldguy @Oldstoner What do yas think is going on with my plants? I suspected nitrogen deficiency so treated accordingly yesterday. This is the new rig @dbrn32. cheers for your time and advice. im more than happy

Can you fill out a support ticket and a brief description what might be wrong?
I’m seeing a lot of lighter color foliage, but I assume it’s because it’s growing pretty quickly.

3 Likes

ive maintained my ph between 5.6 and 6. but mostly 5.7 , 5.8. she started getting light green between the veins of the leaves and the veins are a dark green. would be nice to think its growth but the olour change has coincided with a handful of lower leaves going brown around the edges of the fingers as it lost colour and yellowed then either dropped off or ive spotted them and pulled em off

1 Like

Can you do a new support ticket so we don’t have to scroll your journal to find stuff like growing medium, nutrients, ppm? Thanks!

4 Likes

2’ x 4’ tent
4’’ air cleaner
30cm fan on medium
4 x qb v2 132s
Hydroponic
using GH flora trio except that ive been following the lucas formula till this nute change where i added 3ml/gallon of GRO nutrient.
3 gallon resvoir.
2 airstones
I always shoot for 5.8ph. but seem to hover around 5.6 to 6ph usually.
lately temps have been from 20 - 28 degrees celsious
RH has been from mid 40s thru to 90% if i close the tent @dbrn32 @Covertgrower

1 Like

ppm has been from 1000 to 1200 type thing

1 Like

Have you been adding any supplements to the gh? Any idea of what your water temps are? I’m not really hydro guy, but issues with those things pop up a lot.

1 Like

the occassional spray of maxicrop, by that i mean once every few weeks. water temps have been mid to late 20s celsious

1 Like

If you have been spraying them, wet leaves under lighting can look like that.

You should probably adding some calmag and/or similar to your solution too. But let me see if @TDubWilly or @Bogleg would mind taking a look. Both are familiar with Lucas in hydro.

1 Like

forgot to mention the teaspoon of epsom salts per gallon. ive been making sure to spray just as lights have gone off for that very reason. cross that one off the list

I add calmag, how much depends on when in the grow it is.

That’s magnesium and sulphur. It’ll get the job done if one of those two is what you need but won’t help with calcium

3 Likes

ok.is there an alternative to the calmag? $$ is slowing me up again.spent it on the light.

1 Like

just raised the lights from 18’’ to 20’'. gotta admit i just went full throttle with the driver. 100% from the word go

1 Like

Not really anything to supplement calmag that will be cheaper to my knowledge.

1 Like

I think @Budbrother was doing something with eggshells for calcium. I think it takes some time to leech it from them, though.

3 Likes