Bag seed monster crop and Pineapple Chunk

Yeah, for real. Get some good grow room glasses. They’re such a cheap investment for something you can’t replace.

2 Likes

commonsense stuff aye. observe vigilantly for how long you reckon. cupla days?

1 Like

no shit. its like a skewer in the back of my eyeballs. a shit load of light

1 Like

Shoot, you’ll probably know within a couple of hours if it’s too much. Might not see much for a day or so if they’re ready for more. I’d give them at least a day or two in between adjustments while you’re transitioning. Let them gradually adjust.

3 Likes

Late here, I’m headed off. Have a great day!

2 Likes

alright. i am a bit gun ho usually. cheers for your time and advice. night mate.cheers @elheffe702

2 Likes

Anytime! :v:

2 Likes

One more thing…if you’re helicopter-ing over them, you might notice the leaves raise in the morning at lights on, droop near lights off. That’s all good. What you’re looking for is like they’re praying up at the lights. Watch a couple YouTube videos of some time lapses, and you’ll see what I mean.

2 Likes

@dbrn32. how far off canopy should i be. i have full strength light on which seems ok at 18’’ for the last few hours

1 Like

I would leave it there but dim it a little. Wait til you get to week 2-3 of flower to hit them at full blast.

2 Likes

ok. too easy. cheers again for your help @dbrn32. will get some pics up in next cupla days.

2 Likes

@raustin whats your take on the new light handling. just set up qb v2 132 x 4 light is 3000k . i want to flip em asap. @Familyman

I have those same boards running over my SOG and they are fantastic.

2 Likes

sweet. ive just put them up today. how high and what intensity would you have em set at ? ive got 18’’ and prob 70% intensity for the last few hours. would you go lower/higher?

I’m guilty of always running full blast. About 12” during full flower

3 Likes

how long should i give it till i flip as far as acclimatising to the new lights goes? ive been waiting for these lights to flip. im keen to let em blossom

stick at the 18’’ for now?

I’d flip now. Keep them at 18” until you get some stretch. Depending on how much stretch you want, then lower to 12”. Id guess 2-3 weeks at 18”

2 Likes

@dbrn32 May have some better advice.

3 Likes

@dbrn32 does have good advice always im seeing. but ive seen your grows and youve done well. so your advice doesnt go astray. appreciate your time. how does stretching affect the formation of buds?

2 Likes