Bag seed monster crop and Pineapple Chunk

you be able to coach me thru that ok?

1 Like

Coach you through flowering the plant? Sure. Do you have separate areas setup for vegging and flowering plants?

You meant increasing the light intensity didn’t you, sorry! Ya that’s no problem at all.

1 Like

got mail today. have boards fixed to the frame and am wiring as we speak

2 Likes

@dbrn32 ive wired the light up in series and have only a faint light on half of one board. loose connection??

1 Like

Maybe. Double check the connections and that none of the wiring is crossed

1 Like

@dbrn32. ifound it. loose connection. THEY WORK THEY WORK F!@$#%*& WORK!!! YOU BEEAUTY.

2 Likes

lol, I remember when my first time was too. Seeing it light up

3 Likes

Awesome! Glad you got it worked out.

Another one loses a few months of their sight haha

3 Likes

true @dbrn32. you p[romised bright and yes i saw stars for a while. couldnt look away. all set up 18’’ from canopy and see how we go. bit ,ore space without that collection of lights in there. lookinjg forward to temp difference hopefully. yeah cheers @bryan kid in a candy store… deadset. its done and running. whooo friggen hooo. im in.

4 Likes

I’d post a Khalid meme, but I’m lazy lol…gotta start selling glasses with those qbs! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

lol. they are real bright. $400 all up well spent . and cupla hrs putting it all together and fitting. stoked

2 Likes

do you know if you would go 18’’ and full blast straight off the bat?

2 Likes

You askin da wrong fool. LOL I have yet to be blessed in the lighting department with those beasts. I’m not positive, but maybe start around 60-75%? Looks like you’re just starting to flower? I’d talk to someone with some experience with those, specifically, but 18" is probably fine. You can slowly ramp up the intensity, then slowly lower them as they flower longer, to give them more and more light to build rocks…err, buds. :+1:

2 Likes

ive been waiting for theses suckers to flip em. yep. ready to flower

2 Likes

Or, I could be completely wrong, and you should be blasting them as soon as possible. What lighting are you replacing with the new ones?

2 Likes

a heap of fluorescents. 6 x 36watt and 2 x 54watt t5s

2 Likes

Yeah, I’d definitely ramp them up then. Too much all at once might shock them. I can’t do all that math, but I’m sure you’re probably doubling or more the amount of light.

2 Likes

Best advice is to just pay close attention to how they react. They’ll reach if they want more, shy away from it if it’s too much.

2 Likes

my eyes are actually sore from a while ago

2 Likes