Bag seed monster crop and Pineapple Chunk

interesting way of doing it. medium is always wet is what im takng outta that. easy way to improve

1 Like

His plants looked great anyway. I’m guessing there was some very matter of fact details to being successful there.

1 Like

Me too - I am all about trying to keep it as simple as possible. Even the measuring and mixing of nutes I look for efficiencies. Anything that saves time and brain power. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

yep, i agree. i gotta get thru this grow first. tent is crowded, some few leaves are growing up the tent wall. aok with moisture worries there so far. did have some aphids and thrips at one stage, taken care of with white oil

1 Like

yeah man, ive taken twice as long as needed easily. just by dickn around with the long way, or overthinkn. mI will have to check your current grow out if u have a journal

2 Likes

I’m about to start a new flower round up - keeping it in the same journal I created for my last run:

2 Likes

good on ya. cheers @Bogleg

1 Like

i have just taken 3lt of water out of hydro res and replaced it with ph’d water only, bringing my ppm down from 1300 to 950.see how she goes over the course of a week

1 Like

gday to ya. seasickness…l took a chick to sea for the night hoping for more than her company only to find her on her knees on the weather side of the boat, probably 15/20kts, deadset power spewing into the conditions over the side. Long hair coupled with a big meal before getting on the boat made it priceless

4 Likes

@Oldstoner. above message for you

1 Like

Oh man’s that’s a shitty nigh @Bubbles1

2 Likes

that one there was one of my most disappointing nights in a 20yr career. my guts dropped for me not her when i first found her. lol

2 Likes

Yeah @Bubbles1 the stories of people yacking are many . I did the charter boat tour at Clearwater beach marina for a while and the domino effect was always fun . My personal favorite was when one guy would be feeling bad and his buds were making fun of him . Then finally they could fight it no longer and chucked up breakfast and as soon as it hits the water the Seagulls start swooping on it and THAT makes everyone else fall to the beast and I was the only one laughing after that

2 Likes

Oh ya I’m one that would definitely follow after ppl start

2 Likes

I started a chain vomiting scenario while scuba diving with half of my team when I was stationed at Hurlburt Field. We decided to take a civilian scuba diving class and were doing our first open water dive. The Gulf was rough that day (but clear) with 9’ swells… and I went out drinking all night so showed up in a combination of drunk and hungover, which turned into completely hungover when I got out of the water after the dive. We were bouncing around a lot, and I couldn’t handle it, yacked over the side of the boat, and all but one of my teammates immediately started yacking too. Haha.

Cracked open some beers shortly thereafter… hair of the dog settled the stomach.

3 Likes

I’ve been on lakes never the ocean

2 Likes

@dbrn32 hope things r well for you all. ive got a few leaves that are developing brown spots, a spray of dead dots if you will.a general yellowness has spread over the scrog,bit worried. good news but, the pineapple chunk has started frosting up

1 Like

I’m fine. Usually that stuff indicates a ph or ppm issue. Take a look at those and see if anything is out of place.

2 Likes

2 DAYS INTO 4TH WEEK OF FLOWER

the top pic is the wounded one, obviously. wiill do res change in morn after the peroxide has been in overnight. I think ph got away on me. ive been using a colour chart for ph readings till pen turns up.

1 Like

1 Like