Bag seed monster crop and Pineapple Chunk

holy hell… ,my sides r sore. i needed that laugh.I meant to say LUCAS FORMULA. do you know of a thread.hope u got as good a laugh as i did. fwoof, still achn

1 Like

I have no idea what that is?

1 Like

i meant to say the lucas formula.

@Hogmaster @Rickyj @Whodat66 @Countryboyjvd1971 @elheffe702 and @Blackthumbbetty.
hopoing for your guidance along the way all.

@Screwauger. Could youy help me with using the lucas formula please. i saw you using it and am interested

I used the Modified Lucas Formula (for coco) on my first grow in early 2017.

I’ve looked through my notes and I really don’t have anything on using it.

Here is a post from Latewood a few yrs back

Or some added info

2 Likes

Ok. If I remember correctly you use the BowlMethod to LST your plants?

Ok. So the Pineapple Chunk has just been repotted when the lights came back on. 1 gallon pot. Has my compost mix in there as well. I’ve watered the Lil one in with worm tea I made. Sprayed the plant liberally as well and just have her in the shed taking it in silently. Should b good.

And cant forget Chrystal that’s just gotten leggier today. With a good bit of direct morning sun too. Still has her wings close together yet.

1 Like

Was Trying to get pics of her recovery from transplant. Looks good anyways. Doesn’t seem to have missed a beat really. Will introduce LUCAS FORMULA AT SEEDLING RATES WHEN THIS POT DRIES OUT.

Uploading: 20190220_235809.jpg… Uploading: 20190220_235758.jpg… 20190220_235809 20190220_235758

loves the new pot…I think.

3 Likes

The Pineapple Chunk popped on the 6 / 2. ITS THE 21ST TODAY MAKING IT A 15 DAY OLD PLANT TODAY. THOUGHT I BETTER CLEAR IT UP IS ALL

The monstercropper is in a 5GALLON DWC which has been sitting at 30°C mostly. The roots have gotten BROWN so I’ve added 3ml gallon of 3% Strength H202 and let flow for 24hrs. Roots seem to look cleaner. And we add new nutes with 2gm/G of Epsom salts. PPM of 860. First batch of Lucas Formula for this plant.

These are of the 21 day old PC
SHE has had 120ml of Lucas Formula, a transplant into a 1 gallon container from a 10" pot and last watering yesty was 1lt of 6.5 ph water .Plus a spray of seaweed extract.

2 Likes

The monstercrop BAGSEED enjoyed the 3% h2o2 in yhthe nutes. Was used at the rate of 3ml /gallon at the end of current nutes lifespan. Had an entire change of water on 21/2 and then wipes resvoir out properly. Added new nutes and have seen new root growth since, what I was looking for.

2 Likes

Sorry, for whatever reason I totally missed that. Looks like screwauger got you the info you were looking for?

1 Like

CHRYSTAL. Popped up with a membrane that stayed stuck on leaves for 2 days. Needed manual removal. Was very lucky

1 Like

Not sure what you missed. What do u think of the PC at 21 days?

1 Like

Just did a scrollathan :joy::joy::joy:. Yes @dbrn32. @Screwauger did see me there in the end. Cheers to you both for willing help. Good as gold.

1 Like

Looks healthy, getting ready to blow up haha

1 Like