Bag seed monster crop and Pineapple Chunk

@dbrn32 does have good advice always im seeing. but ive seen your grows and youve done well. so your advice doesnt go astray. appreciate your time. how does stretching affect the formation of buds?

2 Likes

It allows for the colas to grow longer and then the buds fill in at the nodes. Longer vs compact colas would allow you to bend them over to allow light pen. I try to shoot for somewhere in between on mine. Thanks for the compliment. I’m still learning as I go.

3 Likes

i see. no probs. always learning tho for sure. do you start yours with 36 hrs darkness then the 12/12?

Nah. I just flip the timer when I’m ready.

1 Like

Never had an issue yet.

1 Like

too easy. 3 fingers only and nearly 12 weeks old that should get you onto my interesting plant if interested. c what you think

I did lol. I said 18" pretty good for now. I would probably run it 80% give or take. After about week 2 of flower turn up. If they handle that for a few days lower ot a couple inches.

3 Likes

I wish the drivers had a more precise measurement of the percentage they were operating at. A nylon screw doesn’t seem very accurate.

All the way down is about 50% of nameplate current. All the way up is usually about 105% of nameplate current. About halfway is good enough.

2 Likes

Even during flower?

1 Like

This may explain the crispy leaves late in flower

1 Like

Give them as much as they will take in flower.

2 Likes

ive just flipped mine today. bout 8hrs into it anyway. the boards are magic. i saw noticeable growth in the first 48hrs for sure at full blast. the 3 finger plant is in there too. lets see what it has.

2 Likes

ive noticed inches of growth on the pineapple chunk and the sativa bagseed has been burnt a lil i think. all aok as the new grwth on the monstercropper is staying fresh. love the light

1 Like

What light??

1 Like

the qb v2 132s

1 Like

what sort of lights are you running?

The last light I built for myself is a 4000k qb288 and 4 3000k cree cobs in same fixture. There are pictures of it in DIY thread, maybe year or so ago.

2 Likes

sounds pretty serious

1 Like

@Familyman. i just watered the tent and found that 2 of my run offs were not perfect. i had a 6.6 and a 6.2. what would you do?