Badly twisted plants

I was wrong when I said my dark period was in the 40s I have been checking and they are always low 50s to mid 50s just before light comes on humidity is always good, also I should mention the thermostat has been on the same setting from day 1 . plants are growing very well and are clean no spots or burnt tips the only thing wrong is the deformities see plants 1 an 4 in the pics. I am keeping the mutations trimmed off so plants look almost normal . I can not see any deformities in your pic. but when I look up genetics on line it shows plants with almost the same problem looks very close and is described exactly what I have seen in my plants. I have yet to see any pics. of what you guys say is wrong.

I donā€™t always remember my Camera and when dealing with resin covered plants and hands while removing them from my ice box of a shed I didnā€™t fumble with pictures as much as I likely couldā€™ve

yes I know what you mean, sometimes I ware gloves. I cant wait finish this one so I can do g s c I heard its very tasty. so many strains so little time.

Did you ever figure out what happened here? I have the same thing going on