Bad seeds from this supplier

I agree, some bad but most great! Had to start fresh.

1 Like

I have bought seeds and 1 plant was a mail and now all my plants are hermaphrodites. what do i do now? please get back to me

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @tombombadil
May your grow florish
Cheers :beers:

Hi @csacon2870 welcomec to the fourm
When you say all your plants are all hermaphrodites do you mean the offspring of the females that got pollenated by that one male plant tbat you mentioned or do you mean that one male plant pollenated the other females.
If its the latter congratulations you got yourself an abundance of regular seeds of that strain.
Cheers :beers:

The one seed must have been a male which then pollinated the rest of the females.Now our beautiful grow is loaded with seeds. I dont know how to tell the difference between the seeds and you guaranted all females so go f yourself on cheers. Who wants great herb loaded with seeds.

1 Like

@csacon2870
Im sorry that your upset :rage:
I reached out to you with best intentions too
Not to be smart or funny
I apologize if i came across that way.
I can imagine how disappointing your situation is now that i understand better
I usually sign off my posts to every one with
cheers :beers:
I can see now how being cheerful was not appropriate
I to have had a male that didnt show its sex til late into flowering that was ment to be male.
Im not really to sure you can pick a male seed from a female seed.
Maybe the pros can.
Usually its a watchful eye during your grow.
As you say you bought seeds that with all good intentions were ment to be female seeds.
Did you buy them from ilgm?
they pretty good to talk with about there seed quality give them a bell or an email let them know.
Maybe one hemi’ed on you :thinking:
Thats always a possibility
I would like to ask though that im not asked to f off
As i said wasnt my intentions to be funny rather the opposite be helpful and at the very least reach out and acknowledge you and your situation.
Again sorry that your grow is now all seeded.
Dissapointing
Bye for now.

3 Likes

I’ve had a called “runt” in the beginning turn out to be a heavy hitter, so you never know until the end.

1 Like

I have 100% success with every seed I have planted from ilgm. I lost 2 of 8 this run. I got impatient and tried to pop of a stuck helmet and killed it. That’s all on me. Had I left it alone it would have been fine. I had one of my GSC extreme fem hermie in early flower which was a bummer but it can happen and I don’t blame ilgm. I got that plant out in time and none of my other plants got pregnant!! I am about to harvest some of the best looking bud I have ever grown with these genetics.

1 Like