Bad Beans? Is this normal?

I transplanted only one of them. I transplanted the 1 to a 5gal and kept the other in the 1/2gal pot.

1 Like

Yes autĂČs I ventureď into that ÄșaĂ±Ä haď a White Widow autĂČ onÄșĂœ ÄŁĂČt 4" HIGH And 6" WIDÈ

Welcome to auto flower growing.
Sometimes you’re the windshield
Sometimes you’re the bug.
I run autos myself and they can be a little pain in the ass sometimes

4 Likes

Is that just a song I’m familiar with or is it a common saying somewhere else around the world
the windshield and bug.
‘sometimes you are the louisville slugger sometimes you are the ball
sometimes it all comes together sometimes your gonna lose it all’

1 Like

Sometimes you’re the hammer, sometimes you’re the nail.

There’s lots of similar expressions, with good and bad. I know of only one where both are good
sometimes you’re on top, sometimes you’re on the bottom!

2 Likes

Had this with one this year! We made it into a pirate. Got a joint and a bowl out of it!

3 Likes

So cute! Lol ill just it grow and see how it does.

1 Like

This is a first for me lol no biggie itll be an experiment plant :+1:

I had a few autos do this very thing. Folks will ask if you did something different, what maybe triggered it, and all
but I consider them fantastic trips into experimentation. My smallest auto was about 3 inches tall when I harvested it( Anyone else ever see this? Very first grow is super tiny, ) and I just harvested an auto CBD Crit Mass from ILGM that was barely bigger than a pop can
( Around The World in 40 Strains - #63 by TransplantedFarmgirl. )I love the outliers and miscreants
without diversity and adaptations plants become susceptible to more things. I consider these little grows a chance for the plant world to flex its muscles and try something new! I think it’s cute. :slight_smile: