Backyard Spring 2019 ILGM Auto mix pack

In the middle of horrible heat wave. The 5 Autos are now just at 11 weeks from sprouting. Trying to keep the air moving on them.

1 Like

Here are the 2nd set of plants just starting to show some growth

1 Like

Your plants look great. How are they smelling?

1 Like

The Northern Lights is a sweet earthy pine scent and the Amnesia Haze has more of a pungent citrus aroma. The 1 Blueberry I had ( just harvested) did not overwhelm but was very sweet smelling while trimming and is now drying. The Blueberry plant did not handle the last heat wave very well so she was the first to harvest. The Amnesia Haze plants handled the heat much better than the Northern Lights.

1 Like

Being from a hot locale I’ll file that info about the amnesia haze :slight_smile:

1 Like

Here are my 3 Mowie Wowie (fem) plants. I have just topped all 3 this past week. All 3 about 4 weeks from sprouting.

I harvested the Blueberry (Auto) Thursday and one of the Northern Lights on (Friday). All the Autos are at 12 weeks from sprouting and were starting to fatten up when the horrible heat hit. The Blueberry did not like the heat at all. So she was the first one to harvest. Got 3 more to go.

Here is the backyard as of yesterday

1 Like

Here is the backyard now ( about a month of growth since last pictures )
Plants are showing signs of pre flower now.
The one lone Northern Lights Auto is about 8 weeks since sprouting.

1 Like

Over 3 weeks since last pictures. Now down to my last 4 plants.
Here is the backyard yesterday

Here is my Super Silver Haze (fem)

Individual shots of the 3 Maui Wowie plants

Backyard about 6 weeks into flower.

2 Likes

They look great @nwinbackyard…I’m about to go back up and refresh my memory on what you’re growing lol

1 Like

All week it seems like nothing but cold rainy weather. Daily highs in the 50’s, very little sun. Down into the 30’s now at night. I have been transporting them to my garage overnight for the last 10 days. Humidity is way to high. Plants are about 8 weeks into flowering. Time to gear up for upcoming harvest. The 2 Maui Wowie plants in the fabric pots both seem further along and checking trichomes with my scope are milky with little to no amber. At this point I was just waiting for them to fatten up a little more but the weather is telling me to get started.

1 Like

How many times a day do you check the weather lol
Your plants are in the ho me stretch and they look great…I hope they finish up soon for you :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Just chopped the first of the Maui Wowie plants last night.

1 Like

Got all plants harvested by October 31 and have been busy with curing and burping a dozen jars from the 4 plant fall harvest. Total take for 2019 season is a little over a pound. 8 jars from the 6 “Autos” and 12 jars from the 4 “fems”.

5/6 of the Auto’s ( Amnesia Haze, Blueberry, Northern Lights) ended up foxtailed due to heat stress I believe. I’ve become so fussy that just because they did not finish the way I hoped for I am not that enthused about the Autos. The Blueberry Auto was small but “really good” . Definitely a standout from the rest. My son in law tasted the Blueberry and said it was the best I’ve ever grown.
The second harvest of the Maui Wowie and Silver Haze all look great. The Silver Haze is outstanding both is smell and taste. Very uplifting. The Maui looks great, and is curing nicely. The smoke is very similar to the Silver Haze so I’m happy about that. I have alway’s preferred to smoke sativa’s.
Overall a good year.

2 Likes

That’s so awesome…congratulations on a fine harvest :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes