Backyard Outdoor Organic Photoperiod 2019

I have moved you topic to Grow Journals in a minute or 2…LOL

1 Like

Thank you @latewood!

I love the big outdoor grows! Watching this one too buddy! :sunglasses::sunny:

2 Likes

Welcome aboard!

Will not quite be the jungle like last summer grow as I started them 5 weeks later, however, they will be some fat and productive plants eventually.

GG#4 developing lower vegetative branches that will be competing tops one day.

8 Likes

They are looking so good @Big123 :grin:

1 Like

@Big123 Your grow is looking great! I hope to be able to grow in my backyard one day.
May I ask what you use for your soil mix?

1 Like

Edna’s best organic what I use plus I amend with worm castings and organic compost and guano teas.

3 Likes

Thank you @Missiles !

The vegetative explosion :boom: begins just before Summer Solstice tomorrow.

The ladies receiving morning sun plant Nirvana, 68° 75% humidity currently.

:100: gallon GSC-X

5 Likes

Your very welcome :wink: they have grown so much already and they look marvelous :grin:

1 Like

I’m trying to decide, for next year’s outdoor grow, if I want to use an organic potting mix or peat moss and Perlite as a base mix and then mix in my amendments. I want to do completely organic but don’t have a huge budget either lol

1 Like

Whatever you decide be sure to be thinking of it as an investment.

1 Like

Yeah, what big said. I have had excellent results with the supercoil recipe Garrigan has posted up.

2 Likes

I’m feeling most thankful tonight for these ladies under my care.

Skywalker OG expanding.

GG#4 to your left, other Skywalker OG on your right.

Fatty Skywalker OG on your right.

5 Likes

Looking good.

I see you are using teas, have you seen this brewer? Not my design, I made one following the instructions and it works great.

2 Likes

Your tea game way deeper than mine, I just pH the water and add a little mix of guano and maybe something else, let it sit for a little bit, shake vigorously, and then water. I would prefer to let it sit overnight but usually am running around too much, I let the tap water sit out 24 hours before using. With any fertilizer less is more, so I try not to go over 1/2 strength.

1 Like

All your baby’s looking super healthy, love your grows my friend.

2 Likes

Thank you, so glad you appreciate!

1 Like

What? No 100 gallon tea brew operation with stainless tanks and all? Jk

I use a 3/4 HP pump from Harbor Freight to water the plants with it.

But, admittedly it takes some planning to time the watering.

My last round I cut it with 50% water.

We use it mostly on the veggies as they are not in the same strength supersoil as the cannabis.

2 Likes

A buddy of mine shared this with me:

“Just heard the best comment. On the big Steve radio show - he’s the OG Grateful Dead roadie/tech, Jerry’s best buddy, and Mendocino grower from way back. Huge herb coniseur. He say don’t call Cannabis marijuana because that’s its “slave name” “

5 Likes

Lmfao, :rofl::joy:

1 Like