Backyard Outdoor Organic Photoperiod 2019

Germination started in New Moon shadow on Cinco de Mayo, under the Sun sign Taurus :taurus: as well as a Taurus :taurus: moon. Not a single Aurora Indica bean sprouted, however, all ILGM beans popped!

The GG#4, SkyWalker OG, Aurora Indica, GSC-X, and Green Crack beans in solo cups outdoor.

Not a single Aurora Indica bean sprouted, however, all ILGM beans popped, the green crack not ILGM, both popped though.

Here’s some pictures.

10 Likes

That is a GG#4 sprout, it tied with a Skywalker OG.

12 Likes

Got 2 GG#4 & 2 Skywalker OG each in their own 30 gallon bag about 18-19 days ago.

One GSC-X in a :100: gallon bag.

11 Likes

Added top dressing mulch of worm castings, organic mulch, and put down layer of fir top mulch/moisture layer. I waited until they were 5 weeks old before giving any guano tea - Dr. Earth 7-3-1 1/2 strength with Potassium kicker…

Here’s how they look now, GSC-X in :100:

A GG#4

Skywalker OG

9 Likes

I have other plants going to friend’s houses soon in 25 gallon bags.

These 3 GSC-x, Green Crack, and Skywalker OG.

A GG#4 and GSC-x not pictured along with a Green Crack in a 45 gallon bag…

12 Likes

@Hogmaster I meant to put this in grow journals @latewood

What would be easiest fix? Start journal in right place?

Thank you in advance.

2 Likes

Swwet looking forward for another amazing grow

2 Likes

100 gallon, come on!!!

1 Like

Haha :laughing: haha :joy: haha :rofl: I’m trying to bring it, my GSC-X finished 1st last year, hope to hedge harvest a bit here, and I always wanted to use a :100: . I wish I could let her reach for Sky, however, must keep her under 6 feet.

I’m growing for the fattest and most dense buds possible, anything else would be uncivilized.

8 Likes

@elheffe702
@Midwestnewbie

1 Like

Awesome! I’ve been looking forward to your summer grow. :+1:

2 Likes

Ahhhh should have got the big bags! Wow I will be following#!

1 Like

100 gallon is uncivilized!!!

Chit, I’m trying to finish my skunks in 10 gallons that are already 4-5 feet tall.

You are officially my Public Frenemy #1!!!

Next year, it’s on!

4 Likes

I’m also trying to stay under 6 feet, but I think my parents already made that decision for me…

2 Likes

AND!!! On top of all that synchronized planting with the moon!

Pffff.

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag. Good luck :four_leaf_clover: from :seedling: to :deciduous_tree:

1 Like

I’m just trying to inspire and live the Dream. Pays off to plan for next year!

This Skywalker OG has been in shade for past 3 hours, she look happy and bigger.

8 Likes

Ok, I like it. Begrudgingly

2 Likes

3 Likes

It’s been broughtin ‘!

I can’t lie, I like your style…

3 Likes