Backyard grow : Sour diesel, Durban poision, Freezeland and more

Decided to test my luck with some seeds I came across. I started late due to other projects. Here is the mass of them (30 or so). After taking a few to the Bush and Deere getting a few, I gave away 12 and had 2 males. So now I have 7. Sour diesel, Durban Poision texada timewarp f4 and cbd dream. I’ll skip the seedling shots and just go from when they look sexy. Any pointers would be welcome and appreciated! (Not sure how the pics turned out size wise n shiz)
Cheers!

3 Likes

@Mischief

Only one pic loaded of your sour D- but it looks great!

Outdoor grow?

1 Like

Darn…ill load more. Thanks. And yes outback.

1 Like

@Mischief

Awesome!

Welcome to ILGM- tons of knowledge with the people on this forum. We’re happy to help however we can. I’m a new grower myself and doing it indoors. But I’ve read enough that I might be able to help if you run into any issues- or at least I might know someone that can help.

Just tag me with an @ and then my name so I get a notification. Looking forward to following along.

1 Like

3 Likes

@Mischief

Dude those look fantastic!

Keep doing whatever you’re doing! lol

@Ray4x thanks! Here’s the girls I have left…

5 Likes

@Mischief

What kind of pots are those?

The only thing I would see is the potential for those to get rootbound.

I know outdoor plants can get huge- and I’ve been told the larger the pot the larger the plant. Just something to consider. A lot of people on here grow in fabric pots… allows more airflow to the roots, let’s the soil dry out faster, and will air prune any roots that poke out.

3 Likes

@Ray4x Just some cool looking pots I found at a garage sale. I did drill out 5 1/2" holes in the bottom of them and then added 4-6" of river rock and sand…

2 Likes

@Mischief

Yeah they are definelty cool. And good job and drilling holes and adding river rock and sand for drainage.

I would still have a little concern for the roots. From what I’ve read on other outdoor growers. 5 gal pots should be the minimum- and a lot of people grow in 10 or 15 gallons.

Really depends on how big you want them to get I suppose.

Are you using any nutrients?

I am. I’m using a cactus/succulent
2-7-7 concentrate and fsir dash of monster bloom (0-50-30) every 5 days. Everything except water in moderation.

And for size…ive got a few rug rats running round so I can’t go much larger then 5g. (The white ones are 5s and the blue one brown are 8g and the blue bin is 20g…but I also have 4 corn stocks in that 1).

1 Like

@Mischief

Oh you’re good on size! The pots were just a little decieving.

Looking great @Mischief👍
Looks like you are in for a fun ride with your ladies.

@Ray4x
I do have a weird freak plant on the go. She is a cbd dream but seemed to sprout a Siamese twin. Then the twin died…but then the main stock split on its own. She topped herself…then the mutant side started growing 3 leaves to the dominant sides 5…then the mutant side split again. Have you seen anything like this? .

@Jmesser80 thanks loads! I’ll be sure to throw up new pics as they come. :+1::+1:

2 Likes

You came to the right place. Good luck with your grow!!

@Mischief

Dude that’s nuts. I’ve never seen anything like that… have you @bob31 @Countryboyjvd1971

first for me too @Hogmaster @BIGE ??

I have actually seen it on leafly it’s rare but does happen

1 Like