Back from vacation, are they ready?

Hi all, back from my vacation and I am trying to see if these girls are ready. I received my microscope and am trying to get pictures. The Trichomes look to be milky or cloudy instead of clear. I am trying to get better pictures.

3 Likes

No idea. Sample trichomes should be taken from flower, not sugar leaves. A whole shot of plant in white light would help.

3 Likes

Does this help?

4 Likes

needs to be closer to see the trichomes. but nice looking bud

2 Likes

1 Like

It’s a pain trying to get a good photo

1 Like

What about the previous pictures. About 80% of the pistols are brown now. Sorry first time grower, just want to get it right.

Not by my standards. I see no amber trichomes. I go by the trichomes not pistols. Need a camera/phone stand for clear pics.

1 Like

I will have to try setting something up to get better pictures

1 Like

Are these pictures any better?

1 Like

From my opinion, I’d like to see some of the trichomes on the little bits that the pistols actually grow out of have some amber heads on them. I’d say it’s a little soon for me but maybe real close :man_shrugging:
Typically the the suger leafs (1-3 finger leafs that’s kinda part of the nugs) will have alot more amber on them as they tend to change faster. But we want to focus on watching the trichomes that’s on the actually little tiny bud parts that the hairs stick out of…
Hope that helps :grin:

1 Like

you still have lots of white pistils. i’d say you have 3-4 weeks

edit: at least

1 Like

Thanks for everyone’s help.

I’d say about 3wks

The water intake has been very little. They are to me getting more cloudy. Almost all the leaves have started to yellow. Should I still wait until amber color?

1 Like

Might be just me but I would wait for some amber.