Back at it with Breezy and Sundae Sunset!

I would give her a couple of days. May just be getting her feet planted before she runs.:+1::v:

2 Likes

I don’t have time for the birds, so I dropped another seed today. Hopefully she will have a better life experience than her sister. I’m just noticing that absolutely nothing is happening. If anything I can see the death in her smh.

Same stuff was happening to my white widow. I popped 2 bag seeds a few weeks after. They should be ready for harvest next week. Three out of 5 white widows will be ready in another month. The other 2 I couldn’t get to revive from the dead…… but 3 I did :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

1 Like

For a seedling? Why?

1 Like

When I Initially switched to coco and jacks @Hellraiser advised me this was the way to go as there’s nothing in coco. So you pre charge it with the jacks or whatever nutes you are using.

2 Likes

12/16/21
I’m going to add that I haven’t fully given up on the seedling yet. I have dropped another bean and she went into a ziplock bag today. But I do see some noticeable growth on the original lady. Just wondering why she hasn’t turned her head up towards the light. She’s still bent over like in the pic above where she first broke the ground. So I just raised the light a few inches thinking maybe the blurple is a little to close. Also maybe the jacks was just a little to much for this strain. The last grow I did with jacks and coco I went full strength from day one with no issues. Only time will tell. MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone!!

3 Likes

Deleted that beautiful pic for what my man? Them branch’s leaning like that is a great problem to have!! I’m super jealous!

I didn’t want to muck up your journal lol but I wanted you to see these monsters

1 Like

Don’t worry about mucking it up my guy post the hell out of those. On average my journals have had around 12-1500 post I think so I’m not worried about that. The more the merrier!

3 Likes

Well I’m slightly ashamed of the white widow leaves turn yellow and die from the tips in but the buds are fat af lol. Starting week 5 on Monday

1 Like

Maybe one day I’ll be able to ride down and take a tour of the ole factory. Are they turning yellow from nute burn, ph, what’s going on?

1 Like

They have been cursed from the start. Caterpillars in the sprouting stage and all died off. The survivors are demonic looking zombies.

Honestly I have been lazy and not checked the run off. I was giving cal mag once every other week but no difference with or without.

3 Likes

Because coco is devoid of any nutrition, without pre-charging the coco it’d be like putting a seed in a hydro system with no nutes at all, which won’t turn out well. Full strength Jacks is about 1000 ppm, so it’d be like planting a seed in FF Happy Frog, which a seed or seedling would have no problems with. I always expand coco bricks with Jacks and have no issues doing so.

1 Like

12/17/21
She’s grown some and I’m thinking the nutes were just a little to much. Going to give her water only for a day or two and see how she responds or if she can even be saved.

3 Likes

12/19/21
She finally perked up and looks a lot happier. Just gave her about 4 cups of straight water. Tomorrow or the day after I’ll try jacks at 1/2 strength and see how she responds.

3 Likes

I just cut down my 2 palm trees

4ish more weeks and the white widow will finish up hopefully……

ILGM pure indica on deck and will be dropping in a week or so!! Can’t wait to finally grow some indica!!!

Way to go getting them over that hump……

4 Likes

Buds for days! Looks fire!

1 Like

It’s stinky and sticky AF each one was so heavy I had to tie them up like a bouquet of flowers and even then they just drooped down lol

1 Like

12/31/21
Last day of the year and what a year it’s been. She’s not the prettiest looking lady. Not 100% where I went wrong, but I was able to save her and bring her back. She’s back to 100% Jacks everyday.

4 Likes

1/5/22
It’s been about a week since my last post. Here she is. Currently getting jacks twice a day. Once when she wakes up and another about an hour or so before lights out. The coco dries out super quickly now and she’s growing super fast. There is a deformity on her so I’m wondering if it’s just wonky genetics. Either way here she is!

3 Likes