Back at it with Breezy and Sundae Sunset!

Wow. Beautiful colors and trichs!

1 Like

Cannarado genetics sunset sherbet and sundae driver

2 Likes

Thanks!!! It’s my first run with an autopot and let me say I’m in love with the simplicity

2 Likes

Awesome. :raised_hands:

1 Like

How can you be lonely surrounded by such beautiful ladies? Looking good Brezzy

1 Like

Maybe lonely wasn’t the word haha. Bored is more accurate. The feed is just dry and bland this month I felt like. But I have found a couple journals to keep me busy for a while haha.

1 Like

I followed your last journal… I’m not sure how I overlooked this one :rofl:

Mines a slow go but it has pretty plants… you’re more than welcome to come talk sh any time! I’ll tag you over if you need a link :joy::rofl:

1 Like

Please do!! I’m running out of likes for the day but they will be rolling in later.

1 Like

Those are some pretty flowers!

1 Like

Yo breezy, I’ve been missing your whole grow here! Looking good so far, I will scroll through the journal later today. I just popped onto the forum looking for information about seeds, I pollinated my blueberry indica and also a gelato with one of my male creeper sativa. The gelato still has weeks to go but the blueberry is way ready, I just don’t know if the seeds are ready. It’s a shame @Hellraiser is gone, usually look for him on things like this.

1 Like

I hear ya he was a great mentor… hope all is well with you! Haven’t seen ya in a while. I saw your post on hells thread that bud looked good… you becoming a breeder now haha? If you get your journal going again make sure to tag me. I also have another one called cooking with gas where I cloned the sundae sunset and popped a roasted garlic margy

1 Like

All good by me, been overwhelmed with a new job lately but trying to get back to my hobby. I’m gonna try and be around more on the forum, it’s weird how much impact hellraiser had on this place. It’s not been the same lately, but it is what it is right. Glad your still going and doing the auto pot with skills, like you done this :poop: before!

1 Like

@tchop how has it been making the seeds? Also how’s the blueberry? Thinking of getting some of that from ilgm for the next run after the clone and rgm

I don’t know about ILGM’s blueberry, but that’s one of my absolute favorite strains.

1 Like

I’m going to be adding it to my list for sure!

1 Like

5/14

9 Likes

I think I’m going to have to harvest this one in stages as I didn’t do a good enough job with defoliation this run.

3 Likes

I intend this frequently. Then the whole thing comes down for convenience in drying and such. Things look beautiful around here Breezy nice work.

2 Likes

Tonight at 7pm central time she will have been in the dark for 48 hours. T minus 4.5 hours till chop!

7 Likes

Trim jail. Hello my friend. I do like the tents.

2 Likes