Back at it different set up

I have a problem not sure what im gonna do my big plant is from the floor is 3 and a half feet the tent i was gonna use is only 6 feet tall

1 Like

Your options are limited, the way I see it: supercrop and put her in flower
put the small ones in the tent and flower her were she is now
This is on the presumption that you can’t go outside…:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

I cant go outside because I don’t know the neighborhood yet but I was thinking of building a flower room in my shop when I get moved in so hopefully I can make that happen

1 Like

Some brands like Guerilla offer extensions to their tents…maybe that’s an option?..:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

I checked into the brand of grow tent my dad has and they don’t offer height extensions i think building a temporary room will probably be my best bet

1 Like

Sounds good, you don’t have to break the bank to set her up, mylar would be first choice, but panda or reflective white is good, just make sure you can feed and drain her without too much of a hassle…be well brother…:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

Yea i was thinking panda film and not gonna go all out on it i did construction for 5 years so I’m thinking just a simple set up

1 Like

You can go the reflective heat shield way, ( the material you put under roof sheeting) its even cheaper than panda in my country, that’s what I got in my zone…:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

I’ll check into that