This time around I got 6 photo plants and 1 auto going inside the grow tent. The photo’s are 2 Girl Scout Cookies 2 Gorilla Glue 2 Bruce Banner. The auto is Gorilla Glue. The light I am using is the HLG Scorpion Diablo. Currently have the light sitting about 2 feet from the plants while only using 115 watts. The room temp stays around 80 F with about 60% humidity. It’s been 2 weeks since I put the photo seeds in. I will probably end up transplanting them in another 2 weeks to 1.5 gallon pots.
This is the auto flower plant I have been running into issues with. I’ve been trying to mainline for colas so I topped this plant a couple of times and did low stress training as well. I noticed some white spots on the leaves and from what I looked up I thought it was spider mites. I then sprayed the plant with some pesticide for spider mites and then started noticing the leaves turn yellow and look damaged. I’m not sure what to do with this plant from there.
I accidently topped this cola a little late in the veg. I’m hoping they stretch before it starts flowering.