Back At It Again, Dr Danks Gorilla Glue #4

Shatter pretty fire. Thick piece, usually their thin and pressed into a lil square.

1 Like

It looks like melt your face off quality. Funny you should ask, I just reupped. Got Sunny D, more Lemonade Dream (so good), OG #18, and Kush Mountains. Iā€™m finishing off some Jack Herer I ground up this morning before heading out, watching some YouTube, just chillin, too.

2 Likes

Iā€™m on call at work so will prob stay close to home and chief!

5 Likes

Yo, can you tell the jets to be quiet? Theyā€™re hurting my head. Must be an exercise going on or something, lots of takeoffs. They buzz low over your place where youā€™re at?

2 Likes

Dude itā€™s like everyday all day. Most of the time really early in the AM like 7 am. They rocket past literally 20 ft above our house. @elheffe702
Iā€™m literally like 10 min away from base or less.

2 Likes

I know, but seems like more the past couple days.

2 Likes

Yeah agreed. They should have more Regulation Imo. Shouldnā€™t be able to fly over Las Vegas unless at minimum few thousand feet up @elheffe702

Plenty of desert for them to train over but no, they wanna fly above everyoneā€™s homes. Imagine if one crashed into a neighborhood? What are you up to today?

2 Likes

I can see both sides to it. We didnā€™t choose our location. We werenā€™t really in the position to be picky. I just wish if they wanted to practice these low altitude combat maneuvers coming right off the end of the runway, theyā€™d do so at the range.

Iā€™m just relaxing, surfing the internet, watching YouTube. I need to check my garden, but I was just in there yesterday. I may peek in and give them some water if they need it. Iā€™m exhausted from the past week, just recovering. Iā€™m working on a bowl of Lemonade Dream and watching an interrogation video, some lady stabbed her neighbor lol

What about you @Dr.DankThumb420?

1 Like

Lol. Sorry about the late reply. I am just kicking it atm. Playing some Tom Clancy with the Bros. Just reclaimed some wax outta my hunibadger, build up was starting to occur. Still smoking on the last of that Mai Tai Shatter. Browsing weedmaps menus looking for deals in-between games and dab hits. My girlfriend is bringing me some Caineā€™s. Should hit the spot. I got the munchies like a mf.
Did you see the last of those jets ? Pretty sick!. @elheffe702

What about you @Midwestnewbie howā€™s it going ?

2 Likes

Going good bro just finished dinner. Met up with Thcnkc today to sample his last harvest and was told to make a cocktail of Alcapulco gold n Mazar mix and man it had me Fooooocked up. Didnā€™t finish the bowl headed back out in a few.

3 Likes

No, we canā€™t see them from inside our apartment complex very well. Weā€™re right under the pattern though. Caineā€™s sounds good! Hmmm, theyā€™re on door dash, too lol

2 Likes

Damn. Yes they are lol . Iā€™ve ordered Caineā€™s on door dash as well. @elheffe702

2 Likes

You like Red Hot Chili Peppers? Feel like smiling?

even more funky:

5 Likes

I never knew Shatter can be that kind of color. It looks tasty!

3 Likes

Whatā€™s up man. Up late dabbing on some :fire: a$$ Flo Live Badder. Itā€™s Purple Thai x Afghani Indica by Deep Roots. Also got Deep Roots Brian Berry Cough Live Badder.

Flo (right) is super moist like :peanuts: butter. Brian Berry Cough (left) looks dry like crumble.

3 Likes

@elheffe702 thanks, That was sick!

2 Likes

What up Jeffe and MidWest? Whatā€™s good for today? Iā€™m on some Laughing Laughlin Sativa and Garlic Cookies Indica Shatter by Kabunky. Itā€™s pretty terpy stuff for having low numbers. The flo I had last week had 34.81mg of Limonene. I have had some terps as high as 50-75mg/g per terp on some waxes too. This low number stuff taste like big terp numbers :+1:

Garlic Cookies
84%THC CBD 8.3mg/g Bisabolol 2.7mg/g Linalool 2.2mg/g Caryophyllene 14.3mg/g Pinene 3mg/g

Laughing Laughlin 64% THC Limonene 0.4mg/g Terpinolene 2.8mg/g Humulene 0.5mg/g Terpinene 09mg/g Caryophyllene 2.6mg/g Pinene 1.2mg/g

Before opening

@elheffe702 @Midwestnewbie

6 Likes

Those are some crazy terpene numbers! Iā€™m having Kosher Dawg this afternoon.

4 Likes

Nice Jeffe. Iā€™m still chilling.

3 Likes

What up Jeffe. I just picked up 3 grams of shatter for 45 otd @NevadaMade for Black Friday. Whatā€™s on your menu? @elheffe702
What about you MidWest @Midwestnewbie

2 Likes