Back At It Again, Dr Danks Gorilla Glue #4

Dannnnng, man, $50/3g? Can’t beat that! Some places want $50/.5g :joy: We had a crazy dramatic day/night, but everyone survived. I’m still up bonging some Master Kush. I just restocked, too. Got Jack Herer, Lemonade Dream, Tahoe Alien, Fruit Cake, Stardust OG, Kush Mountains, and Master Kush, all flower as usual. It’s not really insomnia, yet. I’m just still winding down, still.

3 Likes

2 opinions from y’all… 1. What do you think about aquaponics like have fish be nutrients and 2nd is there anyway sufficient way to make shatter/dab with buying expensive heat ton press or a hair straightener?

2 Likes

@Dr.DankThumb420 you should teach me your ways to get massive big yields and what are the best photo strains to get :grin:

3 Likes

Damn 3 g’s $50 that’s freaking awesome. I’m on white widow and bubblegum during day and blueberry and northern lights for nighttime which is why I didn’t see your post!:laughing:

3 Likes

Your gonna be better of with a few ton press from harbor freight vs a hair straightener. I’ve personally tried the hair straightener method and didn’t produce much. Never tried building my own press but I do know how to build it.

For big yields, your gonna need good seeds to start with, and lots of lst and super cropping to keep your canopy even. This allows for more light penetration to every bud on the surface and produces bigger buds. Also lighting and pot size as well as temp/humidity plays a big role. If you don’t have enough light for your plants/grow space your buds will be subpar. Do you have a grow? Tag me in and I will give my input best I can @GreenThumb101

3 Likes

Haha I fell asleep after posting that at 9:30 !! Took like 4 dabs of :pineapple: Express and knocked TF out. Was dry the day before so tolerance went down just a tad. @Midwestnewbie

3 Likes

You gotta check them out man. Sometimes they do 3 grams for 30 and 45 but it’s rare. They are starting to do more bundle type deals on wax so when I seen 3 for 50 I jumped on it. They are regular 1 for 25, otd price. You gotta try to catch the wax bundle deals, @30 and @45 for 3grams that puts them at 10 & 15 per gram. Even 3 for 50 is still a deal…Best deal I’ve seen besides 4 grams for 118 otd at a few different places. They do have oz deals too. @elheffe702

3 Likes

Nice selection. I had knocked out after taking about 4 :pineapple: Express dabs last night before writing that post. What shop you cop from?

2 Likes

Sometimes their in house brand Kabunky Shatter is on sale too like once or twice a week 20-30 a g. It’s normally 70 a g. It’s fire stuff too.

1 Like

Got it at Essence, they give me a great deal for being a banged up vet. I can get an ounce there, top shelf, for about $50 cheaper than anywhere else’s middle tier. It’s about $235 after discounts and the tip. My medical card expired, my license has the wrong address, and I can’t find my birth certificate…so I have to mail a form to Missouri (what year is it?), then wait for them to mail it to me, then go to the DMV to update my license (and probably surrender it when I fail the vision test), then go to the MMJ doctor for my card…ugh. I need a house.

3 Likes

I’m sure I can find a press at harbor freight for decent price. I have upgraded lights though to 1000 watt hps and 4x4 tent. The 3x3 I have has 2k led light. I have 2 plants growing I don’t know the strain or if it’s male or female yet had got it from a friend. I’m hoping if there females I can put them both under 2k led light in 3x3 and have my 1 GG in 4x4 with 1k watt hps. I was thinking about going up to 7 gal pot but unsure at the moment. I will updated you as I go.

2 Likes

So what your saying is if upgrade to 7 gal buckets or ots I have better yield outcome than using 5 gallo bucket?

2 Likes

Happy Anniversary @GreenThumb101 theory wise, yes a 7 gal should out produce a 5 gal as bigger roots, bigger fruits. But environment plays such a big part of growing as well so really not as simple as bigger bag bigger yields. Just my .02 worth.

@Dr.DankThumb420 what’s up buddy how you been feeling?

1 Like

I’m feeling alright. Just trying to stay positive, but it’s hard when life gets rough. How about you? What’s on your menu?
I’m smoking on some Mai Tai Shatter. :fire:

@Midwestnewbie

4 Likes

I think you posted your Jolly Rancher on accident! :+1:

4 Likes

Lol. How’s it going Jeffe? What’s on your menu? @elheffe702

1 Like

If your environment is optimal then you should see an increase in yield. @GreenThumb101

1 Like

That shatter looks nice! I’m on some white widow I’ll get you a pic of the nugs here in a bit. Glad you’re feeling better and yea life has a way to humble you quickly but you’ll fight through it whatever it is, it too shall pass.

2 Likes

What’s the plans for the weekend out the in the :cactus: :camel: desert :laughing:

1 Like

Sh*t just kicking it, probably not much. Maybe get some liquor or something.

What’s up with your weekend? @Midwestnewbie

2 Likes