Back At It Again, Dr Danks Gorilla Glue #4

Talkin bout fiber and up at 4…how f**kin old are you again?

3 Likes

Lol that was me :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed: :laughing: but I’d say it’s prob nap time with the dabs!

1 Like

LOL both of y’all. I figured he hit Denny’s for the early bird special and is napping in the booth.

2 Likes

Picked up a quarter of Mimosa by Tahoe Hydro and GG#4 Batter by Kanji an some strawberry waffles edibles from the Dispensary West.

Batter is super fire. Buds good. Lil dry but smells super super stanky :fire:. 23% THC

@Midwestnewbie @elheffe702

7 Likes

Looks yummy :yum:

Kosher Kush stash bud

Fresh GSC-X the lighter rosin

The other from Fire OG, 2 different batches.

7 Likes

Nice. A little Jack Herer for me, this morning. El Jefe no lleva ropa.

I can’t take credit though, unfortunately. This is from Desert Grown Farms. Smells just like Juicy Fruit gum, like it should. Effects come on fast. It’s like someone snatched my glasses off my face and cleaned them without me noticing. Like someone pulled the wool off my eyes.

7 Likes

What do you like better, the dark or light rosin ? @Big123

1 Like

Haha nice Jeffe. It does look good. I was gonna get Purple Punch but never had tried the Cultivator, A New Leaf. So I just went with the tried and trued Tahoe Hydroponics. @elheffe702

2 Likes

It’s always sketchy trying new cultivators, even just new strains sometimes. How’s it going today, man?

I’m into the Fruitcake, btw.

2 Likes

Yeah right. And FruitCake by who?? @elheffe702

I’m doing good. Back on some :fire: flower. Big bong hits so I had to bust out the big bong. Mimosa taste like tangerines. One of the parent strains is Clementine so.

1 Like

I had grapefruit mimosa when I was out there last time it was :fire: :evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Nice! I love Clementine, Tangie, all those. DGF Fruitcake, 28%, 13mg/g b-Myrcene, 8 a-Pinene, 6 Limonene…I’m buzzin, buddehh

What’s in your bowl today, @Midwestnewbie?

2 Likes

Going back and forth with og kush and amnesia Haze till later then blueberry

1 Like

Trichomes on flowers, and hot steamy showers,
Amnesia Haze, OG Kush in an hour,
I love blueberries but not ones that stain,
These are a few of my favorite straaaaaaains…

The Sound of Myrcene :joy:

Ha. Good meds.

4 Likes

Had to say it out loud a couple times to get the rhythm right lol

2 Likes

I enjoy them both :blush::yum: no doubt. I pressed some nice Fire OG buds about a month ago and it came out light, the more recent came from smaller buds and is darker. It packs a great punch with either color!

1 Like

@elheffe702 Green Crack has very fruity taste

When I grew Fire OG it had very fruity smell.

2 Likes

Mine had a very pine and citrus smell. Maybe I should drop another and see what comes out of that one. @Big123

3 Likes

I’ve grown 2 Fire OG’s from seed and both smelled differently.

4 Likes

What’s up Jeffe? Just picked up some Super :lemon: Haze Crumble by Farm Direct, as well as :pineapple: Express Shatter, and Mai Tai Shatter, all by Farm Direct @ Nevada Made in Henderson all 3 grams for 50 otd. Very good deal. What’s on y’all’s menu for tonight? @elheffe702 @Midwestnewbie

2 Likes