Back At It Again, Dr Danks Gorilla Glue #4

Nice here they’re on sale everywhere literally just about 40-50% off. Cause they had to put space heaters out.

1 Like

I have a 2x2 clone/veg tent ; 18x36x60 cabinet that I can veg or flower in and a 2x4x72 flower tent I have mostly qb’s I do have a semi blurple in the cab with a couple 132 Qb boards. Getting ready to order some more 132’s to get rid of the viparspectra as it puts off too much heat.

I’ve been updating kinda on this side I’ll tag you in it I keep another journal in the lab

2 Likes

Nice. Yeah I don’t think ive seen to much of your grows . I am not on the Lab side so.

1 Like

I usually just post in let me see your buds right now threads. I might start a journal on this side tho soon.

1 Like

I opened the Hush Breath Batter. Super Creamy stuff, taste is amazing. Weird taste. Haven’t had this taste in a long time. This is the most Creamy spongy delicate batter I’ve ever had.

5 Likes

Peanut butta. Nice.

2 Likes

Yeah for real straight up lol. What are you smoking? @elheffe702

2 Likes

When you wrote that, Cookie Face, for sleep. Tropicanna, now. So orangey.

2 Likes

Right on. I’m still smoking on a mix of wax. Up early or late depending on who you ask. Boutta dab a lil Batter with Crumble and Live Diamonds mixed in. @elheffe702

2 Likes

Sup @Midwestnewbie what’s on your menu this morning? How you gonna like this literally as soon as I posted it :joy:

3 Likes

Just my vape pen hybrid of some sort from Colorado :laughing: been babysitting it really, down to the last syringe I only use a few draws in morning and lunch. And yea your up super early or up way late!

2 Likes

I keep falling asleep into kush comas after dinner and waking up early the next morning like " what happened " :thinking::face_with_raised_eyebrow::joy: . Fell asleep last night around 9:30 -10 pm. Woke up late 3 early 4 with acid reflux. So just dabbing up now.

2 Likes

Yea that sux I used to get acid reflux often as I have ulcerative Colitis but I’ve had good success taking omerpozole daily 20mg has helped curtail a lot of it. Yea I’d be in comas like that if I screwed with dabs like you do.

1 Like

Yeah that’s what I take too and sometimes other pills. The dabs only hit me like that when im laying down in bed relaxing watching a movie. If I’m up and about it hits me hard but all in the head. If I’m relaxing it hits me with a hard couch lock kush coma effect. My tolerance is super high. I’ll smoke a gram of wax in 1 sesh if I don’t ration my dabs. @Midwestnewbie

1 Like

Lol a g of wax or shatter last me week or more just doing dabs :laughing: yea same with me as far as being out and about I can fight it but sit down and goodnight. I started taking fiber pills and that’s helped a lot with my digestive track honestly because it attaches to so much of the bad stuff.

2 Likes

I’ll have to look into the fiber, maybe it will help me too.

I’m going on 9 days since buying the 4 grams. Still got almost 2 gs left maybe 1.5 @Midwestnewbie

1 Like

4 grams last me months :joy: cause I’d be :sleeping: sleeping too much to smoke! :joy:

And in all seriousness when someone told me about fiber I was like yeah right no way I need that ish and honestly helps regulate everything. I use the Walmart variety pretty cheap to feel good.

2 Likes

One zip of Live Resin Sugar lasted me about 3months lol. Yeah these last couple grams will probably last me another 2 weeks if I can hold off at this rate.

I am definitely gonna look into fiber. I didn’t use to have acid reflux, but in the last 7 years have developed issues that seem never ending. @Midwestnewbie

1 Like

I’ve tried the Metamucil brand and Walmart brand both do the same thing so the cheaper Wally World stuff is what I buy. And yea I hear that I hit 40’s and my check engine light came on for sure. I can’t eat a lot of foods I grew up loving but it is what it is and you learn to adapt.

And pretty sure a zip of that would last me a year or 2 :laughing:

3 Likes

Ok cool good to know thanks. I’m alot younger then you lol. I love all food and don’t want to give any up lol.

I’m up gaming at 7AM. Tom Clancy @Midwestnewbie

1 Like