Back At It Again, Dr Danks Gorilla Glue #4

I didnt really care for coco, i used tupur by royal gold i think. Was free so what the heck cool learning by trial of error @BIGE

2 Likes

same here @Dr.DankThumb420, just trying to find that sweet spot! lol

3 Likes

Yup. I actually think im in the sweet spot, everything is right with lights and temp/humidity, plants keep spitting out 6.5 ph where it needs to be, i can see the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow! @BIGE

5 Likes

This is the gorilla glue that had excess. Making a full recovery on just water.

6 Likes

Other gorilla girl looks much happier after half strength feeding. Still slightly pale.

5 Likes

Looking good @Dr.DankThumb420 I’m liking that GG

1 Like

@Majiktoker I looked everywhere for fruity pebbles seed and never came close to finding them, do you sell your breeds or do you keep them for yourself?

1 Like

One of the random girls front left and blue dream back right , acapulco front right, acapulco back left

4 Likes

The left side of my tent. The other big random girl upfront towards right, and the rest of the acapulco gang in background.

@WillyJ @BIGE @Daddy @Majiktoker @Nug-bug @Tylan @SilentHippie @Caosred @Powaforce @arpeggio

10 Likes

Me too. She was extremely potent last time i grew it and had deep purple and light purple shades

3 Likes

@M4ur this is the thread

2 Likes

Uhhh I posted in the old one…

3 Likes

Lol no worries, ill have some updates today for this thread. My 4 big girls are getting crowded and need a lil room. They are just starting to flower since light flip on the 8th of december, gonna let them stretch another week or so then add the 1000w hps to tent with the 3 king led 800 watts as side lighting, and for the 9 acapulco they will be going onto my table behind tent with 600 watt marshydro and 315 Cmh. Looking forward to the yield from these girls @M4ur

2 Likes

You always go big my friend… I just need to read the hole thread… You make me curious :hugs:

1 Like

Yep… Give it a quick read and I’m glad to see running again :wink:.
How is the clone? It was impressive and big? I’m thinking to use a full branch in the future :crystal_ball:.
Now I’m on a break from growing, and hope I will finish my grow room :soon: :building_construction: :construction: :rotating_light:

2 Likes

Grow big or go home lol. Whatever it is i do it big

4 Likes

Shes lookin ok, i check for roots at bottom but still no sign. I water her daily and mist her dome daily and take the dome off for a few hours every other day

How did your buds turn out?

Everything was a wild ride for me whit this auto strain (ak47), both of them were very nice but it was a long way (120 days both) and ended very well in my opinion (76.5g 1st and 35-40g 2nd one) :joy:

3 Likes

I seen some of your pics the buds looked potent. @M4ur
Im really liking the emerald harvest nutrients