Back At It Again, Dr Danks Gorilla Glue #4

That was $11 (plus a $1 preroll). I’m okay with that.

2 Likes

We have $35 0zs at the dispensaries now. Not a good time to be growing lol

1 Like

Lol. Thats all that matters right. @elheffe702

Prices are still stupid high here.

1 Like

Must be nice. Lol But how is the quality ? Most of the places offering that low of a price for a zip, its usually low grade low budget stuff from my xp from the stuff i got that cheap in the cali dispensarys.
@Daddy

…“I been gone since like July, n!&&@$ actin’ like I died…” :smile:

3 Likes

Lol just means you were missed! :rofl:

That ain’t so bad, I guess.

2 Likes

The quality isn’t actually too bad for the price. It is that our market is completely flooded. I have a large surplus so I’m not growing for awhile now lol

2 Likes

Yeah. After this grow im starting, ill be taking a break as well. @Daddy

2 Likes

What’s this “surplus” you speak of? :laughing:

2 Likes

@elheffe702 over 5 units lol

2 Likes

A true old school pot head, “units” lol.

2 Likes

Sup man hows it going? @Onlythebest79

1 Like

It’s going ok and what bout yourself? I’m just laying low and living life.

4 Likes

Same homie. Trying to enjoy life to the fullest. Making sure the juice was worth the squeeze. @Onlythebest79

2 Likes

@Dr.DankThumb420

The juice is nice as I have a rotation going now that a plant gets chopped down every 2 weeks. Fortunately I will be moving to new house next summer so this rotation will stop end of March to get this rented house in order to show for potential renters. But I should and will have enough green to last me till I get the new setup running. Now I have drying trainwreck and northern light with 2 pineapple haze and 1 Girl Scout cookie at 25 days old and 1 Girl Scout cookie at 18 days old. Will drop 2 AK47 and 2 cream cookies tomorrow and this will round out my grow until the move. I can say that I have more weed on my person than I know what to do with well I do know what to do with it lol smoke it share it and smoke some more.

5 Likes

Hey gang. Getting ready to start next grow. All plants harvest and cured. I got about 6 oz each of the bigger girls who were bag seed. And about 3 oz each of the smaller girls.

Partial harvest pictured.

Cleaning everything and getting seeds ready… got some new toys too. Will post update when everything ready. Stay tuned yall.

8 Likes

Congrats on the harvest, healthy numbers there!

2 Likes

Harvest cheers!

2 Likes