Back At It Again, Dr Danks Gorilla Glue #4

Haha probably 20 minutes or more im guessing. I was missing 4 weeks of updates so i just put it all into one mega update. I forewarned by saying it was alot to stomach haha. But yeah they are looking tasty

1 Like

Do you not have a current journal my friend? I always liked seeing your updates.

1 Like

I knew it took me at least 10 to look at them haha

1 Like

I was gonna upload them 1 by 1 for macro viewing purposes ( no i wasnt ) LMAOā€¦ @dbrn32

1 Like

No my friend, I donā€™t have on, Iā€™m a little paranoid about internet sharing now :joy:ā€¦ But I can say that, it was a good time for me to lolā€¦ :joy:

1 Like

Wow sorry to hear. But if thats the case were all being spied on by pretty much everything these days haha. Hope to see u growing again 1 day @M4ur

1 Like

I do my friendā€¦ Check this out, Bruce Banner III
50 days in flower :grin:, she have tons of sugar :joy:, itā€™s my first time when I grow something like this :heart_eyes:. @Dr.DankThumb420

@bige do you drop one of this? From your words I choose this strain and Iā€™m very pleased and my nutrient line (biobizz(@Johnzy81) + bloombastic/atami) make this possible :wink:.

8 Likes

Wow nice. Shes covered in frost. @M4ur

1 Like

My lightss on off temps/rh without cooling

3 Likes

@Onlythebest79 hey man hows it going havent heard from u in a minute? Cant click your profile for some reason

1 Like

I was just thinking that! Thatā€™s kinda weird too

1 Like

Yeah pretty far out man lol @dbrn32

1 Like

Iā€™ve seen when people get banned it says so right on their profile page. He was always friendly guy too, so I donā€™t expect that happened. Maybe he was feeling some heat and decided to lay low for a bit.

3 Likes

Yeah i dont think hes banned. Hes a member in the lab right , maybe u can check there. Ive seen a few people do this or go completely anonymous @dbrn32

1 Like

Iā€™m gonna terry active there and donā€™t know if I remember seeing him there, or maybe itā€™s just been a while or heā€™s under a different screen name. Iā€™ll check though.

1 Like

Lmk whats up. If you do get in contact tell him Dr Dank said was crackinā€¦ lol @dbrn32

3 Likes

Will do brother!

1 Like

Hey @Dr.DankThumb420 Iā€™m doing good on this end and everythingā€™s ok. I stepped back from forum every since I got that US wide presidential alert to my phone a few weeks ago. I know if I get that to my phone no forum is safe and Iā€™m in illegal state. The shit just scared the crap out of me and the babies are doing great. I will post pics when their done but Iā€™m ok and thanks for checking on me

4 Likes

Damn dawg, good to see you! What kind of alert are we talking about?

2 Likes

Haha my thoughts exactly. :eyes::eyes: what alert

2 Likes