Back At It Again, Dr Danks Gorilla Glue #4

Hey they are looking good my friend and your ears must’ve been ringing because I was wondering to myself yesterday you haven’t posted or updated in a while. But your girls look awesome

Thanks man. Check the post over again i just added a ton more of pics @Onlythebest79 @elheffe702

Right on, looking good :+1:

In my tent

BLUE 22 OG

Shes alil over watered and got too close too led. Possible nitro toxicity.

The clones.

Some tent bud shots

Let me know what yall think.
@AmnesiaHaze @blackthumbbetty @Covertgrower @Daddy @FreakyDeekie @GreenThunder @M4ur @Nug-bug @oleskool830 @PurpNGold74

Thanks man i see you got a harvest in. Must be nice

Lol, thanks for being interested in my grow. I cant wait any longer honestly lol and they barely started makin budd

I didn’t get a while lot this go round, but the next one will be nice.

As long as it gets the job done right ? Lol @elheffe702

@Aolelon @Big123 @Coltfire @dbrn32 @Grandaddy013 @Harleydude1969 @anon95385719
@Laurap @raustin @Rayofsunshine

Up late smoking a lil bubbler bowl thinking about 8 weeks from now and what itll be like.hahaba lol

Right? I’m already getting antsy to take it right back out of the jar I just put it in lol

Look at it for no reason other to enjoy its presence… again. LOL @elheffe702

Yep, still there! :joy:

Lol. I was hopin to fill up every jar in my collection and maybe add a bunch of new jars too fill up haha… @elheffe702

Looks like you are giving g a bit too much Nitrogen. You have the tale tell claw and dark green coloration. Other than that coming along nicely I would say.

Yep he’s on to something. Otherwise looks good.

@Dr.DankThumb420

Ok I didn’t realize you had this much going and you said a few hrs a night watering. Looks more like a day to water with all that. I know my seven take anywhere from 1 hr to 2hrs when they need to be watered. Does your lady/woman/wife complain about the time spent watering your girls

Haha mines would! Yes thats alotta photosynthesis going on in that tent. Whew

I agree with others on nitrogen clawing, otherwise tent looks great!

I don’t see the clawing everyone is talking about, but they are a very dark green, so i’ll agree with back off on the nitrogen just a tad. Other than that, they all look beautiful.