Back At It Again, Dr Danks Gorilla Glue #4

They were topped/ fimmed once. This grow was ment to be fast so i wasnt trying to stress them out to much and wanted to see the difference in lst and free growth.

3 Likes

Ok then, this make sense :joy::+1:
And you can see the difference?

2 Likes

Definitely. I can fit more plants without lst cuz they just grow up. With a ceiling of 10-11 feet i can do most whatever i want lol. But i think the yield is improved when all top canopy is even @M4ur

5 Likes

Some shots of queen gorilla

9 Likes

6 Likes

That’s one tall plant!

3 Likes

Shes almost 5 foot thats why im calling her queen kong lol @70sChick

6 Likes

I had a mystery seed that started out very indica-like… short with very large fan leaves. She grew to be 5 feet tall!! Had to rotate her tallest cola out from under the light :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Well that name fits her! Wowzer! :sunglasses::evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Next time you should tie those girls down… you will get a bigger yield and better quality medicine… you have alot of wasted light from what i can see … :wink:

:v: :sunglasses:

1 Like

The plant on left of tent and right of tent were super cropped and fimmed. Plant in middle just topped. was just shooting to veg them for a lil then flower as fast as i could. 3 plants barely fit in a 92x48 tent now so i probably wouldnt have been able to tie these girls down like i did with my blue dream. Better to have extra light then not enough :wink::v::sunglasses: @peachfuzz

3 Likes

1 Like

Bud shot of a top on the queen gorilla

3 Likes

3 Likes

Lower top on gorilla

2 Likes

Another lower gorilla top. These are all just a few days over week one flower coming into week 2

5 Likes

i grew some GG last round and they bulked up quickly like yours and became and stayed firm/hard up to the day i finished her… i sure miss it and it will be in my next rotation @Dr.DankThumb420

4 Likes

Any pics of the finished product @BIGE

1 Like

Blockquote dr evils hidden laboratory!
look thru here @Dr.DankThumb420

1 Like

Could only find a few pics of the buds on the plants… any cured product left that u could post a pic of ? @BIGE

1 Like