Back and Peyote pregaming for runtz run

Ok I got lights wired up and ran through the night for the first night. These things keep continuing to blow me away after 12 hours of running these heatsinks are incredibly cool. They are about 1/2 as hot as my PLC strip lights which still isn’t that hot but in summer time it adds up.

@Bulldognuts Heres my journal slow going atm. Been working 10-12 hrs 7 days a week. Just trying to get these 5 finished up so I can get my big tent filled with the new setup.

I just got these in yesterday! Probably one of the things I’m most excited about is My bucket company setup. They have some great customer service if anyone interested or have any questions.

2 Likes

ChilLed, nice :ok_hand: interested in seeing how they do. :+1:

1 Like

Almost forgot to set to watch :crazy_face: I’m now set to watch. Thanks for the tag.

1 Like

@dbrn32 ok so I ordered a coco brick and my babies are in it and I’ve been transferring back and forth between veg tent and flower to save a lil run time. Well watering my flowering plants I looked at the soil and it’s moving… Will that stuff we talked about in other post take care of that? Didn’t have before the cana came in so must of been that…

The bt? If you have gnats should take of it. I just started recently using coco, but I was under impression that they generally did not like coco.

1 Like

Me 2 Maybe I just got a bad brick i bought cana cause I seen @imSICKkid recommended and bought from Amazon. I’ve never had before in any of my other grows. Then the week I started bringing my solo cups with coco into other end of flowering tent they started appearing. Sticky tabs and bt should be here tomorrow tho

1 Like

Week 7 update for the journal coming along nicely 3 completely different phenos on the peyote critical but all 3 are starting to turn purple on the tips

2 Likes

Plants look great. I buy canna too, but loose bags. I always wonder about how the stuff is stored at shops or wherever. The place i buy from has the bags on skid lined up next to all the other bags of whatever else they sell.

1 Like

Thank you turned out alot better then I thought. They sat in window seal for half their veg life cause i was sick and didn’t have energy to put up tent and lights lol. I only put enough for cups so maybe I’ll run down to my grow store and get some loose stuff in bags to use after they leave solo cups instead of continuing with the bricks

The bricks definitely dont have any chance of having bugs in them. The rehydrated bags I could see having it being stored next to soil or something.

2 Likes

Thank you! Do you add anything to them other then perlite? But only if you wanna water more often? I know they like more cal mag then soil, other then that stronger feedings and lower ph right? Reading and watching your journal over the last year or so has finally convinced me to go to coco :slight_smile:

1 Like

I usually hydrate the bricks with a full strength mixture of Jack’s and run my ph at 6.0 the whole grow. Your base nutrients should have enough calcium and magnesium to run a plant without any issues. If you find that it does not…then I’d look into changing lines

It should I have a couple different ones on hand im finishing my emerald harvest bottles this run. Will be either running jacks or floraflex full tilt sched in coco

1 Like

Anyone else have a seed addiction? Once I start I can’t stop just bought some peach raspado from pheno addicts :fire: . An closing the deal on some Lost puta hopefully or urinal cake from thug pug finally. Really wanna run some of his stuff after I get my bucket system dialed in and used to the coco

Going through my phone I found a picture of my last harvest the Tahoe og I trimmed and Jared right before all this bs

. Was good friends really liked it but I’ve def had and grown better.

@dbrn32 @imSICKkid quick question if you guys don’t mind. I recently switched to coco and my babies in solo cups are no were near drying out before they get watered again. Is that normal for coco? I’m feeding between every day and every other day. The roots are growing pretty good and I can see them coming up to top of cup. Don’t know many other coco growers on here. Using floraflex full tilt sched.

2 Likes

Sounds pretty normal until root mass is built up. I also put a lot of holes in my cups with soldering iron, which helps dry them out pretty quickly.

1 Like

Another couple packs vaulted can’t wait for the crane city ones !

SF1 = super fire 1 and FAF = Fire as F***

Finally scored a wedding poop thug pug pack also is one ive been trying to get for a while.

@imSICKkid do you use ro water for your coco? Or tap/well?

I use R/O

1 Like