Back again with Ilgm White Widow!

Ok cool just was throwing it out there I’ve seen some crazy stuff happening when someone didnt really consider it and just “went for it” in their words lol… I am ready for this one fosho!!

1 Like

Haha. I got ya. I’ve got them staggered just a bit too so I’m not harvesting everything at once. I can pull everything in and out as i need to or things finish easier this way as well.

1 Like

Nice, thanks for the tag! :+1:

1 Like

I bet you make that white widow your bitch lol…good luck TX :bride_with_veil:

2 Likes

Lol well you said it so o have to now

1 Like

Really nice looking plants

3 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

I was looking things over day before yesterday and was thinking my plants weren’t getting as much vertical growth as I would like. My node spacing was also really tight, to tight. So I realized after pulling the Gelato O.G. out to harvest about 9-10 days ago I never dimmed my lights back down. I dimmed them back down and overnight I got what seemed to be a couple inches of vertical growth. So all is good again. Brewing a compost tea to water with next watering.

5 Likes

Good catch

1 Like

Hope all is good @TXCanna with you and your grow. I been brewing tea also, using the microbulator.

With airstones you break the microbes into hundreds of peices, with this you keep the microbes intact and produce much more beneficial bacteria.
Happy Growin !

3 Likes

I think TX had to call the grow. Got a bit hot in his hood. Happens to us all… hope he got that Purple Reign tuckd and ready to roll when he starts back up

2 Likes