Back again with Ilgm White Widow!

After being away from ILGM for a bit I figured what better way to return with the Ilgm White Widow. During my absence I’ve put together a whole new grow room. Dedicated to nothing but growing the sticky icky. My 4x2 tent is growing autos only now. I was able to get a 4x4x6.5 to grow photos in. This run I’m doing Indica dominant strains with White Widow as one of the headliners. This was one of the very first strains I purchased when I started growing. Seeds were germinated straight into soil under a water bottle cut in half for humidity dome. Seeds took about 2-3 days and came up strong. I started several autos at the same time and the WW photo is actually growing bigger and faster than any of them. I’m going for the Sea of Green method. Smaller plants so I can grow bigger variety as my seed collecting might have gotten a bit out of hand. Oops lol. Right now the plants are growing in smaller tent under my QB build. When ready they will be moved into the 4x4. Breakdown of tent is as follows.
Light- Phlizon Cree Cob 3000w (640w) this thing puts out some serious light.
Tent- 4’x4’x6’5"
Fans- 6" exhaust fan with passive intake, 2 regular fans for air movement.
Humidifier
Soil- 50/50 compost to Coco Loco mix, compost is in pot like a super soil would be.
Pots- 1 and 3 gallon fabric
Temp- around 78
Rh- 45-50%
pH 6.2-6.8 not watering to run off unless I have problems.
Nutrients- Happy Frog all purpose and happy frog fruit and flower, and Fox farm cal-mag. pH up and down. Regular compost tea waterings will be going down as well.
Tents are in a 14’x10’ room completely insulated, lined with clear plastic top to bottom with air conditioner and heater. Other strains include THC :bomb:, Bruce Banger, Blueberry and Bubba Kush.
White Widow

11 Likes

You are off to a great start…I really enjoy growing and using White Widow.

2 Likes

Blueberry (topped twice)

10 Likes

Bruce Banger

9 Likes

THC :bomb:

9 Likes

Thanks @merlin44. I’ve smoked a good bit of WW but this is my first go at growing it.

1 Like

Wow! I didn’t expect to see nuggets. You start of all slow with a few seedlings then BAM!

Nice start/almost done.

Is hash bomb by MSNL?

4 Likes

Ya I ordered the THC :bomb: from MSNL but it’s from Bomb seeds. That plant and the Bruce Banger were actually started several weeks ago for a breeding project. However I ended up with only female and had some problems to work out so they ended up in flower. I restarted the breeding project in another diary I’ll tag you.

1 Like

@PurpNGold74 @Gremmall @Cyle1 @imSICKkid @dbrn32 @Dbpooper @Haildamaged @HornHead

4 Likes

@Missiles @repins12 @LoCoRock @GreenJewels @elheffe702 @partsdale

4 Likes

Here’s another journal for yall

2 Likes

Been a busy dude my brother. Here and watching as well

3 Likes

Yes sir. I’ve been busy with the grow as much as I can outside of work Wich is extremely busy right now. I think I’ve pretty well got everything dialed in to minimize problems. Environmentally I shouldn’t be having any issues for awhile.

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag! I’m set to watching :grin:

3 Likes

Nice structure on that bomb

2 Likes

Beautiful man you’ve got some nice harvests ahead of you!! I’m excited to see how the bomb and blueberry turn out, have you considered a scrog run vs sog?? I just imagine with sog unless you are doing clones it will become a lil more tricky.

3 Likes

Okay let’s give it a watch and see this through. Saddle up boys it’s pot making time! Yee haw!

5 Likes

Oh yeeeeee I’m set to watch! :grin:

1 Like

@TXCanna, I am tuned in to watching and have my :eyeglasses: on. Buckled up and ready to ride :+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

Ya I’ve thought about it. Just trying to utilize as much of the space as possible while getting through some of the strains I have. I picked plants as close to each other in size,shape and grow time as possible.

1 Like