Gday I’m a first time grower, I found a pretty good Aussie grow guide and used their recommendations for the most part and have been successful until now my two bigger seedlings are developing yellowed lower leaves w brown spots.
- What strain: Cotton Candy Kush feminised
- Method:, Organic soil from Easy As Organics, mixed 70/30 soil/perlite
- Vessels: seedlings in peat pots then transplanted pot and all into 25cm plastic Pots
- PH of Water: I only started Ph balancing my water the last five days, I aim for between 6-7 pH
- PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable: no nutrients yet, I was advised the easy as organic s soil wouldn’t need nutrient feeding just pH balance the water
- Indoor or Outdoor: indoor in grow tent 2m long, 1m wide 1.6m tall
- Light system: HLG 260 V2 RED SPEC DIY LED Grow Light Kit RSPEC Quantum Board LM301H from Quick Bloom Lights Link
- Temps; as it is coming into winter here I’m doing lights on at night 16/8 on/off, so they don’t get too cold in their “night time” with milder temps in the day. The lights on day time temp is usually between 25-30 Celsius, the lights off night time temp 20-25 Celsius. I have run a heater a few times when it’s dropped below 20 Celsius in the tent
- Humidity; i try to keep it 50-60% humidity
- Ventilation system; Yes, carbon filter from Harvemax, 6” fan and exhaust.
- Co2; N/A
I’ve just turned the exhaust on in the last few days and added a clip on fan.
At first my little seedlings were looking great but the roots started coming out the bottom of the little peat pots I put them into the bigger pots, I didn’t remove them from the peat pots as the roots were coming out the bottom and the instructions of the peat pots said to just put them into the new pot without removing the peat pot. Since putting them into the bigger pots they have started looking very sad, any advice would be appreciated!