Baby look how tall I’m

Look how big my baby has gotten. How to support I don’t know

The below is what I looked like about 2 weeks ago.

7 Likes

Hey @NUG61 here’s another bigun. Y’all might be able to figure these things out together.

Nug has a bigun growing as well. You’ll be in good hands with him. There are plenty here that have outdoor grows.

Good luck @Hotstuffmom keep’em growin! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

High,
@Cannabian
I tagged a “monster grower” who may know more than I…
I grow outside too and used a net to support the branches. You can stake out your support and get a net, I’d use six inch openings to accommodate flowers and hands. Tie net to stakes as tight as possible about a foot or so above your plant. Or adjust to accommodate flowers. This should support your plant.
I have also tied them together on the outside of the plant to add support. Have to be careful with this as it may limit airflow so be careful.
You can supercrop too however I would not recommend that with this plant. May be too close to flower time. These are some techniques I used you may or may not want to try them.
Here’s my second grow at flower time with the net under the canopy.
Happy growin
Ger

4 Likes

I have one in my garden i know shes over 7 ft I thought she would be showing signs of bud growth but not yet. Started on 5/15

2 Likes

@Hotstuffmom very nice looking plant. :sunglasses: :peace_symbol: :heart:

1 Like

Bamboo poles and some twine would probably help you out

2 Likes

Thats where im headed :sunglasses: :peace_symbol: :+1:

Gorgeous :heart_eyes: love watching all these outdoor grows.

1 Like

Trellis netting, and any kind of posts will work. You can wrap the plant, or just tie the netting to the posts, so the plant grows through it.

High,
I have a couple ten and 12 footers, and a “shorty”

Happy growin
Ger

3 Likes

I have a Bruce Banner that showed out , I had to use a ladder to spray, now she’s so fat with Buds she’s Bowing Down

1 Like

High,
Another monster. Nice job!
Happy harvest
Ger

1 Like

This is my baby now.

Some buds

4 Likes

You’re Yard is Rocking with Buds🤯

She’s a Giant :man_farmer:

Looking wonderful :money_with_wings:

The easiest way to poorman stake a tree is to put 4 stakes in the ground around the plant. Tie loops in strings and wrap the string around the trunk about 1/2 way up from the ground attach each string to each stake but remember! The key is leave slack in each string so the plant can still move a little, this will help prevent the slip loops from tightening and choking the plant as it grows. Honestly, I do like my plants to free sway as much as possible because it helps the plant create some fiber strength which in turn helps it support the hopefully heavy colas it may grow. Good luck and happy growing! :blush:

3 Likes

The ultimate method to support outdoor larger plants is to buy 4 or 6 inch square rancher wire. Use rebar and place it around the plant once it gets well into veg. You mileage may vary how big your plant will get. Place the rancher wire around the poles and cut a hole big enough to service the underside of the plant and potentially water. The Mendo boys show this on dome of their videos. Good to check out some of their growing tech. It works. The wire is fantastic, but it aint cheap. Obviously you can reuse it many many times.

2 Likes

High,
Thanks I am going to do something similar for next summers grow. Mine are just free flowing with some support now.
Happy growin
Ger

1 Like