Baby look how tall I’m

Look how big my baby has gotten. How to support I don’t know

The below is what I looked like about 2 weeks ago.

6 Likes

Hey @NUG61 here’s another bigun. Y’all might be able to figure these things out together.

Nug has a bigun growing as well. You’ll be in good hands with him. There are plenty here that have outdoor grows.

Good luck @Hotstuffmom keep’em growin! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

High,
@Cannabian
I tagged a “monster grower” who may know more than I…
I grow outside too and used a net to support the branches. You can stake out your support and get a net, I’d use six inch openings to accommodate flowers and hands. Tie net to stakes as tight as possible about a foot or so above your plant. Or adjust to accommodate flowers. This should support your plant.
I have also tied them together on the outside of the plant to add support. Have to be careful with this as it may limit airflow so be careful.
You can supercrop too however I would not recommend that with this plant. May be too close to flower time. These are some techniques I used you may or may not want to try them.
Here’s my second grow at flower time with the net under the canopy.
Happy growin
Ger

3 Likes

I have one in my garden i know shes over 7 ft I thought she would be showing signs of bud growth but not yet. Started on 5/15

2 Likes

@Hotstuffmom very nice looking plant. :sunglasses: :peace_symbol: :heart:

1 Like

Bamboo poles and some twine would probably help you out

2 Likes

Thats where im headed :sunglasses: :peace_symbol: :+1:

Gorgeous :heart_eyes: love watching all these outdoor grows.

1 Like

Trellis netting, and any kind of posts will work. You can wrap the plant, or just tie the netting to the posts, so the plant grows through it.