Baby chocolope plz help

1 Like

root bound likely and possibly over or under watered pics aren’t showing me leaf colour but the droop is telling me root stress and most likely need for transplant I tend to transplant twice atleast a solo cup with holes in bottom or small pot

5 Likes

i agree,you are root bound!! please get thet baby a bigger play ground!lol

2 Likes

Definitely need more room to grow repot asap bro
Water only when needed soil dry :+1::v::sunglasses:
Good luck

3 Likes

I’m not sure this is a root bound in my perpective of view, that is : what you see above is what you get bellow… :wink: :innocent: I’m actually growing Chocolope and don’t have’d pass what you seem to going through, however i’m not seedling in small container , i’m going right to my main container from seedling to harvest, but that is me :wink::innocent:

Do your little ones are keep on a high humidity environnement ? If so, how often do you have water them? And yes, you gone a have to think about transplantation and manage the stress that your little babies gone a have to support :innocent:

Your plant seem to show the same feature as overwatering and underwatering , and maybe root bound… it really depend on how your soil moisture is and how the roots systeme is occupying the space in containment and you gone a have to see that in the transplantation processus :innocent:

2 Likes

I started some of my last grow in those little seeders, didn’t work out too well for me, changed over to 4 inch pots, my ladies Loved it, grew twice the size in same time. Threw them things out.

5 Likes

those degradable jiffy pots may work for you…they are small like his pots but allow roots to grow through with time. just a thought…

1 Like

Yeah @FyshhTrap me too tried those little peat pellets also now I literally never touched either of these seeds . Used a toothpick to nudge it into a tablespoon of water then the next morning poured it in the 6 inch starter pot and put maybe a quarter teaspoon soil on top sprayed lightly . There is only a 9 day difference in the plant in these pic’s

. Oh and I got my confirmation email a couple of days ago my Green Crack seeds for November bud of the month contest are finally in the air and on the way . My seed bank is getting pretty full . The only thing I could use is some more Gold leaf.

8 Likes

Quick question for ya @Oldstoner, were your Gold Leaf seeds smaller than average ,I got mine from Contest a while back and kinda just looked at them a bit, they were Tiny compared to my WW beans.
Sorry to steal your thread @Shan, we"re just trying comparison and learn a bit here . <*)))><{

2 Likes

Yes @FyshhTrap they were small compared to all the others ww gsc skunk all were bigger but my gold leaf is doing great and the first to pop every time thats it in the 2 pics 9 days apart

2 Likes

Thanks I talked to Hillcrest about it also , he said they were on the small side but germed and grew well !!!
Man he can Scrog crazy !!!

3 Likes

shes over a month old n wont do anything. i started per your instructions. under 300 watt led 17/7. these are 2 days after repotting and a new kind of home

1 Like

She’s spreading her feet in her new home. When she’s slow above the surface, she’s working below it.

Patience, Grasshopper…

5 Likes

First off she’s perked up so that is your first sign she’s improving not as droopy second before anything happens above ground your plant will spread roots plants grow down before they grow up which is why in most posts root health is emphasized every time you transplant a plant will take a day or 2 just to recover and expand roots.
Seedlings are rarely fast until you have experience with the strain and know how to push it along relax… what kind of soil/medium are you using almost looks like coco to me? it is a very important detail and may explain a lot

2 Likes

its miracle grow starter. im low budget lol so i try to get the best i can w what i have. the other one started a wk before haloween. i think it looks ok for my first go. i put them in an old fridge i retro fitted and they seem to like it. stays a lil more humid than theyre last place

1 Like