Babies and mother declining

To calibrate your meter you need calibration solutions at 7.0 and 4.0. The meter will not work on R/O or distilled water

You’ve got fungus gnats? Those are usually caused by a very wet soil that’s not being allowed to dry out.

Ok I will get some solutions to calibrate it and yes. For sure gnats. I did over water a few weeks ago too so makes sense. I guess I best get some treatment.

Overwatering has been the issue from the get go… which is leading to a bad ph issue … that is leading to a nutrient lockout… it’s a snowball effect… :wink:
First things first… stop overwatering… second… get the proper tools to monitor everything… ph , Ppm , environment and anything else that you can monitor…
Once you have these things fill out a support ticket asap and we should be able to get you back on track… :wink:
Also get a good magnifying glass and look for bugs… you have made the plants weak and now a bug issue will be your next battle… :wink:
I wouldn’t scrap anything just yet… I’ve had plants look way worse and brought them back to life to flourish… :wink:

:v::sunglasses:

1 Like

cut a few strips from a roll of fly paper and lay it on top of the soil, it will not cure the gnat problem but you will see evidence of their demise…which is cool :space_invader: