AZirish Seedsman Auto Lemon #2

Yes somewhere in that time frame is a fairly accurate.
Lower buds are always behind a bit. So the next question is how green are the leaves? If they’re damaged or not green, you can remove them.

1 Like

@Covertgrower

They are all pretty green. Looks like I missed a feeding, but they all seem pretty fine in my non-expert opinion. The lower leaves don’t seem to have any issues either. Thanks for tagging back in so quickly.

2 Likes

They do look pretty good. Usually when someone has direct questions I hang around for a bit to make sure they’re taken care of. Tag me anytime. Sometimes I sleep though. Lol :wink:

1 Like

Going with my original idea of just seeing what happens if I don’t do anything to her. Happy to be a part of the community so here’s a morning reaction of what we’ve achieved

2 Likes

Lower nodes have gotten pretty thick. I kind of feel like I’m just playing it by day. Someone feel free to correct me, it looks like I could chop now, yes?

3 Likes

Aight, I can’t take it anymore. It’s time to be useful. Gotta get this girl in a jar. Chop, chop!

2 Likes

And first step done. Maybe I’m just blowed right now, but imma miss her. Probably the journals. Can’t write about her no more soon. Well… I’m happy. No scale, but I will try to pick one up soon. I know it’s going to change after dry, but it looks like at least a quarter oz. Feel like to say 3 might be pushing it. Will be interesting to see if she grew different from #1 because of a pheno thing or if it was the medium difference. Talking my common sense butt here, but I feel like plant structure of same strain/pheno would give ‘essentially’ same results with just different yields. Miss #2 just ended up have one main cola, but #1 branched out like I figured they both would. Trimming leaves right now, but feel free to add any opinions or input about anything seen or shown.

1 Like

Ohhhhhhhhhhh, that’s why they suggest wearing gloves. Is it weird to treat it like cheetos or doritos and get at them fingertips? Honest answers only please :drooling_face::man_shrugging:t2::thinking:

Me starting trim: " Shiiiiiiitt, an hour my butt. This won’t take more than 20 minutes!"

Me 40 Minutes Into Trim: “Ohhhhhhhh, that’s why they said set aside “AT LEAST” an hour for trim…”

Smells good though!

2 Likes

Started in the bucket now we’re here​:100::fire::notes:

4 Likes

May not be able to write about her much anymore, but you can always start another and then write about that one!! :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

@Ocean, fam, are you following this one :thinking::thinking::thinking::hushed:

Looks yummy dude! Congrats on this girl! Gotta let us know how it smokes when it comes time!

1 Like

:100:. That’ll probably be my favorite part. At the very least you can see what the almost bare minimum will get you out here. That’s with 80-90. Rarely hitting below 80 and soemtimes staying at high 90s for hours. I still panic wake when my Spidey sense tells my my humi is out.

1 Like

Well thats pretty freakin good! Makes me happy to know that even maybe higher temps doesn’t do harm. Also glad I’ve been able to maintain 75-78 with 53% ill get that humidity up next time though for sure. I have not grown in our summer temps though, may be more of a challenge to keep temps down in the tent!

1 Like

Yours will possibly be even better as I rarely ever hit temps that great!

1 Like

I’m sitting at 78F 70% now, ill be curious to see how the night goes then tomorrow. I was going to say maybe its because I’m in Southern Arizona versus middle arizona but our weather has been pretty much the same. I may benefit in the summer when we reach 112 instead of 117…really there is no difference at that point lol.

1 Like

Haha yes after we start getting solid 90s we all fxcked. I was all trying to grow in the garage when it was over 110° out here. Bad idea…

1 Like

110 i don’t even want to think about it anymore. This summer was rough one. Born and raised here. Just keeps getting hotter :sob::sob:. Unless you’re in northern Arizona that’s a different story.

I wonder when we get some actual cooler temps and much colder nights if we’ll struggle with the tent getting cold. It will be interesting to see, I plan to grow again right after these two im doing.

1 Like