AZirish Seedsman Auto Lemon #2

Haven’t done anything to her since dropping her in here of than Dr. Earth nutrients and some fresh coffee grounds. What see see how she looks in her normal state compared to my other LST Auto Lemon.

1 Like

Looking good how old are they

1 Like

Upcoming will be 5 weeks veg and 3 weeks.

1 Like

Have her something to drink and letting her do her thing.

2 Likes

Nothing done to her again. Letting her grow pretty!

2 Likes

1 Like

Moving right along. Started week two of flower today

Gave her a medium sip of water yesterday and moved her closer to the light. She’s so pretty I’m going to just keep letting her do her thing!

2 Likes

2 Likes

She’s just over here getting thick!

[

2 Likes

Gave her some water and through an extra small blurple I had on her. She’s got thickish buds for like the first 3-4 inches and hairs are cloudy. Maybe wrapping this up in the next couple weeks.

1 Like

Are tour leaves colored or is that just a light? It’s looking good tho

1 Like

I had a 30w blurple I don’t use so I moved the grow area and added it to hopefully thicken the buds on the small one a bit. I’ll probably take it out once she’s done so #1 can have the TS1000 all to herself for the next few weeks of flower.

She’s starting to look a bit more like a redhead! I like it. Definitely feel the little blurple is doing it’s thing.

1 Like

By the way never really shared what space I’m working with. Figured I’d show the girls room off in a couple of the above pictures.

1 Like

Woah, can’t believe we got that busy the last few days. Well she’s out here just being a big girl. Gave her some water. She was a bit more thirsty than I thought. We good though!

2 Likes

Pretty sure I waited too long to feed her. She probably won’t get it now as it looks like (I’m guessing) less than two weeks.

1 Like

@Covertgrower Think I could get away with removing some of those big fan leaves to let the buds thicken up the last weekish?

1 Like

You can, but in my opinion it’s not a direct correlation to making buds bigger. So if you wanted to leave them, you could.
The last two weeks before I chop, I start trimming fan leaves as they are with out value.

2 Likes

@Covertgrower

Fair enough, the lower buds seem to be getting bigger just off the light provided. In your opinion could it do more damage than good? I’m probably just excited to do something. Also, not sure if the pics are good enough , but is it looking like maybe one more week or two?