Az outdoor, multi-strain medical

Thats a nice plant, what do you thing QP or less? How long before she’s ready?

1 Like

Bummer, if you dont mind me saying, I typically put 3 stakes in the ground and tie my branches to them. We usually get strong winds in the evening as the sun goes down off the mountains behind us. Ive had plant blown flat. Sorry for your loss man.

My bush is starting to get some volume! Should net me a couple pounds anyway?

6 Likes

Maybe 3 to 4oz. Shes got 2 to 3 weeks left. Im gonna give her some kool-bloom see if her buds will fill in. Shes fluffy.

2 Likes

This is the kind of wind I get at my house

Thats a trampoline and a dog run in my pond the trampoline flew 40ft and over 2 6ft fences to get to where it is. Not the 1st time either. The dog run flipped end over end twice to land in the pond.

6 Likes

I usually stake them once the buds start to fill in if it looks like the colas are going to get excessively plump. This one had barely gone into pre flower. I planted her on her side yesterday afternoon, cause she just got away from me. No way I would have let her get that tall had I been paying more attention to her. Nice bush by the way, she’s growing like gangbusters.

2 Likes

Tall plants arent necessarily a bad thing, it just depends on the plants structure. For whatever reason cannabis has weak branch unions, and typically the taller varieties prefer to be left to take a natural shape. And even then often side branches peel off. The very best way to deal with that is rancher wire… 4 or 6 inch squares on rebar poles. You can do it cheaper with gill net for salmon fishing… that is if you have access to a used net :laughing:. Often times I cheap out and just tie string around the diameter of the plant, and for the most part it works. Then other thing I like to do is pound 3 or 4 stakes in the ground around the plant and wrap a string around the plant with a slip knot. And then snug the string up and secure it to the posts… do that all the way around and they tend to equalize the tension, keeps the unions together and supports taller plants in the wind a bit.

this plant is over 8 feet tall and still has 3 or 4 feet to go.

8 Likes

:star_struck::flight_departure::partying_face::peace_symbol::four_leaf_clover::evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Goldleaf, runtz and the spice.

7 Likes

Everybody’s happy I got the grasshopper population down to almost 0 I haven’t seen any moths all summer. Knock on wood.

6 Likes

They are lookin fantastic! Super green.

1 Like

Lookin’ great!

2 Likes

Only three of my plants have started to flower, the rest are being slow about it.

1 Like

Thats cool you got no grasshoppers. I’m still battling a few, usually a giant one here or there, all outside the green house. I like to sneak up on em with my pruners and chop em in half while their munching on my chit.

3 Likes

My Amnesia is barely showing any signs of flower. Last year she was finished about now. Weird how things go. I never thought the G-13 would be the first to finish. Im gonna chop her next week.

2 Likes

Ya, some plants grow to the beat of their own drum. My runtz has frost on some leaves already. Crazy cool

1 Like

All 4 in the big greenhouse are just barely showing a few pistils. The othe 2 are flowering.

1 Like

Chocolope 1st week of flower

6 Likes

Last night for this one. Shes getting the axe in the morning.

Banana kush auto has a few more weeks.

7 Likes

Gorilla zkittles auto from barney farms. Sprout to harvest 70 to 75 days is what they say. 118 days its finally done. I got some nice amber bout 20 to 30 percent. Gave them a wash and hung to dry. Nice dense buds. Ill post a dry weight in a couple weeks. Im guessing 150 g.

5 Likes

Congrats on your harvest!

3 Likes