Az outdoor, multi-strain medical

I just pulled the Cream and cheese it was completely covered in mold. It only would have yielded maybe 7g anyway. I should have ditched it in June and started another plant. I clipped some off a week ago maybe 2 or 3 grams that had no mold and that was weeks early.

3 Likes

@W.B.elpaso hows your C&C doing

2 Likes

Sorry about the mold man.

I came home to a disaster this afternoon. No rain just an extreme wind event, my Chocolope got busted good. She’s half the girl she was.

No way to put her back together again. My potential choco yield just dropped significantly and it was my last bean. She is in pre-flower so I might make some clones. The broken half was over 8 feet tall.

4 Likes

That sucks VF, hope you can get a bunch of clones to take. Sorry Bro :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Its still going. Im waiting for some color, just starting to get milky. We haven’t had alot of rain.

Yikes ya that sucks, but make sure you get clones. I have a couple plants that are my last seeds, so I’m cloning, so I have for next year. At least thats the plan. Good luck :v:

2 Likes

Ouch! Man i think id try and tape her up, but you still got alot of plant left. She will be really good smoke. Is that the G13 i see peekin through the fence?

1 Like

Sorry about that, VF.

1 Like

@W.B.elpaso She’s tore through the cambium and the phloem. hanging by a few fibers there was no way to put miss Humpty back together. And yes thats G-13, the only good in all this is she gets more light now for her final 7-10 day stretch. The trichomes are all cloudy, hoping a few will turn amber in the next week

Thanks @Dforce and @NUG61. Shit happens and I’m just happy to live where I still have 11 more plants. She just happened to be my fav. I might finally move her as she was attracting the wrong kind of attention.

5 Likes

Man thats a bummer. I lost half a mowie plant from the wind last year. It wasnt that size, but the rest grew good.

2 Likes

Youd be surprised I had a main branch last year get completely torn off I put it back in place and taped it up. It didn’t skip a beat. The Black Widow pictures ive put on BOM came from that branch.

4 Likes

Maybe, but she was already pretty wilted when I got to her. And completely severed cept for a few fibers of outer skin. I’m hoping half the plant with the same root system that supported twice her size will make her go gang busters. I’m going to take the opportunity to move her tomorrow. Gonna lay her down in a horse feeder. Fill it with soil and hope she turns to the sky with dozens of colas. It’ll be easier to keep the rain of her and manage her that way as well.

5 Likes

I must be old school myself, never seen any rolling papers like those

1 Like

Damn, that usually where they break, right off the main Stalk, I tried tapeing a broken Bud back to the stalk and it worked, kept on growing, Glue Mabey? Worth a try

3 Likes

Gorilla zkittles just waiting for a good day to chop it. Probably friday.

5 Likes

Banana kush with a water bottle for referance @VF and my cream and cheese pho auto.

7 Likes

Very nice!

2 Likes

Beautiful monster Brother :beers: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Nice cola on the BK auto

2 Likes

Thanks all, that bk could have been alot bigger had i handled it proper. She got abused early on. Still doing good but worried about bud rot.

1 Like