Az outdoor, multi-strain medical

Near downtown Prescott luckily I didn’t have to do any digging

1 Like

Soaked a Cheese auto seed on the 10th in peroxide/water mix put it in soil this morning

1 Like

Looks like im going change i more time. Got some news on twenty 20 mendo. They are in laytonville. Come to find out they are family friends from dinsmore. Should be good seeds. I had to do it. Life is to short.

1 Like

What strains are you gonna get

The spice.

Already shipped. They are fast. I ordered lsst night. Payed them early this morning. I bet they are here by monday. The spice is a biscotti cross.

Should be indica leaning. 26 to 30 thc. From what i can find. Pretty new.

Holy crap im gonna have to check that out

They got some high power stuff. Hard to find numbers on everything. So if you belive the hype. Lol. No it came from a reliable friend. He still lives in manilla. Out on the dunes.

Thats pretty hardcore. Used to work on restaurants with 2-2&1/2 inch mains. always sucked to have to go in the middle of the night to shut off water and build 3 way copper bypass, but what you describe sounds miserable. Nice coin though. I’ll bring you some kind buds when we do a seed exchange. Heres some pics from a couple days ago. This morning despite running the little light and covering the GH with a heavy tarp the ladies were a little frazzled. By this afternoon, after the day in the sun they were happy again.

6 Likes

Dang man, they look healthy. Your gonna have some giants on your hands.

I took 3.5 days for the guys to bust out the stairs and dig it. Took me and hour and a half to fix it at 11 last night. Had the water back on at 7am

If it wasn’t being buried I would’ve made it look prettier.

2 Likes

Beauty is overrated.

Its beer thirty after all that.

I wanted to ask you both, what size grow bags should I use? Never used them before. I was thinking100 gal? It looks like they make 200 gal, but I’m looking for a 7 to 9 footers, not a tree of life. Maybe on pallets that I could move around with a tractor and forks.

1 Like

My blue dream and mowie got to 10 + feet in 10 gallon fabric pots. Not recomended but. Im using 20 gallon fabric this year. Depends how often you like to water. Bigger the pot bigger the plant. I cant make it that way this week. Maybe after your trip.

1 Like

I plant in ground but Im gonna put an auto outside in a bag, 10 or 20gal with my own soil mix. The same as whats in the ground in my greenhouses

Hey WB maybe I’m confused, I never grew in fabric grow bags, Last year I had some 20 gal plastic pots with 5 footers. At harvest they were root bound. So I thought 100 gal bag was about 3 ft by 3 ft. I figure I’ll try for 5 or 6 monsters, and I want them to have the space. I’ll put them out in mid may weather permitting.

2 Likes

100 gal is the size of 2 50gal drums one pot would weigh 1000lbs when watered not counting the 10ft plant and its roots. Fabric pots self prune the roots so the roots grow different and don’t get root bound as easily. Ive never used them thats what I read about them. I know theres a lot of people on here that use them.

OK, nice to hear you guys say I don’t need huge bags. I’m growing photoperiod Jack H, Super Skunk, Chocolope, and Gold leaf. Want to see if I can get some ten footers. Like I said never used the bags before. My bud last year had his LA confidential in them, and they were pretty big. I’ll see what size they were. If I have them out in full sun I have a bran they can go under and still get half day sun, so thats why I thought of the big bags on pallets.