Az outdoor, multi-strain medical

Didn’t seem like it got that cold here

1 Like

What are your ideas for my greenhouse

1 Like

Make a wood frame then figure out how to mount it all. A couple pics would help me figure hardware. Or just support what is there better. I dont remember what it looks like.

I got 1"x2"x8’ pieces im hoping will work with the right hardware. Im bringing 2x4s too.

Man, that mowie wowie just gets better with age. Pretty good for a semi - rookie.

2 Likes

I was thinking of putting some 2x4 or 4x4 posts bolted to concrete I can dig some holes and put some all thread in it and pour concrete and bolt brackets to the concrete. Then put a header across the top and attach the broken frame to the posts. I have 2 4x4 brackets and the all thread. I can pick up some lumber tomorrow. Once the frame is built we can figure out how to attach the door.

1 Like

I forgot to take pictures

Been dealing with this job all week

2 Likes

Looks good on the plumbing. Sounds good on the posts too.

1 Like

Ill bring a few tools some parts and my gloves. Anytime is good

1 Like

Around 11 Sunday works @VF is joining us.

I have some of these

1 Like

Sounds good. Ive seen those and used them. But ive never set them in concrete before. Learning experance

Copied and pasted from the internet

Post and column bases secure the bottom of posts or columns to concrete and are perfect for decks or patio covers. Models are available for attaching to existing hardened concrete, wet concrete, as well as wood. The AB series also offers adjustability around the anchor bolt to achieve optimum post placement. Many models provide a 1-in standoff from the concrete to help avoid post-end rot from moisture.

1 Like

@plumbdand is there anything we need that i can bring? I know your a plumber, but anything you can think of. Plumbers seem to have 2 of everything so.

1 Like

Bring a level and some scrap 1x4 or 1x2s if you have some

I may have 2 of everything but cant find any of it.

Can do. Its 94 outside. Instant hot over. Thats crazy.

I know we just turned our ac on for the 1st time this year

I had to put a fan in the gh already. I got 2 autos in there. 94 in the shade from 77.5 is to much.

1 Like