Az outdoor, multi-strain medical

Well, the topic is multi- strain and your in AZ we know its gotta be medical. Cause we all need a little mental relief. So feel free to drop your pics and tell your story right here with me and P.D. if you like. On the seed front, are you lookin to get them for this years grow? I still got enough to trade some.

1 Like

We got some cold weather coming this week 27 Tuesday night 32 Wednesday night

What strains of seeds ya got @VF

Good to see you guys growing again, I’m set to watching.

1 Like

Chocolope, Jack H, Afghani, & Maui Wowie, & G13. I still have some Super skunk, Jack H, and a couple Chocolope clones as well.

2 Likes

I’ll try to post some pics in the next couple days. I have to borrow my wifes smart phone as mine is ancient. My Jack H is going gangbusters. I put em out during the day then inside under a light at night, so they are getting about 18 hrs light, hope to put them outside in their forever homes about mid may.

I might want some more seeds for this year. I just hooked up a buddy with a bunch of clones. So it might be time to pop a few more seeds toward the end of the month.

2 Likes

@i would like an afgani or two and a jack if you can let one go. I got the blue dream and some white widow or any seed from the bling mix pack to trade with. Im not sure when but?

Blue dream sounds good. I could meet you in Jerome this week. Next week I gotta go to Mexico… So let me know if you have some time this week. I’ll buy you lunch if you can make it to Jerome.

1 Like

Busy week. Maybe saterday. Ill get back to you on that one.

1 Like

Im excited though. Finally get my dentures. Its been 8 months. Tooo long. I know sounds lame but it changes the way you feel about yourself.

3 Likes

It sure does. I know the feeling. When I had my teeth pulled I had to wait 6 weeks for my teeth. Ive had the same set of dentures for over 20 years. They still fit but a little worn down so a year and a half ago I got new ones.
The new lowers dont fit right so I use the new upper and the old lower.

1 Like

I had slow healing from the radiation in that area. But the person who was making my dentures just wasnt good. She tried twice both sets were terrible. So i found someone else. Prescott dentures and implants. They seem to know what they are doing. I will see if they are as good as they say. Quality work is hard to find these days.

1 Like

The main reason I had to wait 6 weeks was for my gums to heal up completely before they made the final impressions. They fit so good I’ve never had to have them adjusted and never had to use denture adhesive

1 Like

3in water main burst underneath a solid concrete staircase and 3ft below ground

Its gonna be a long day

3 Likes

Thats alot of water to make that hole! Oh, the memories. Not always good ones. Hey, at least its not sewage.

2 Likes

They’ve been busting out the starirs for 2 days finall got down to the pipe and it blew completely apart 160 units with no water. All the heaters work off boilers so no heat until the water is back on. Its gonna be 25 tonight in Prescott

Go figure, its gotta be cold tonight. Wow. Thats some hard diggin. What kind of pipe is that?

Just got home 3in pvc connected to 3in copper the pvc broke at the threads. Concrete stairs were 4ft thick then they had to dig 6ft down while while water was running. Once they cleared the dirt away from the pipe it blew apart and filled the hole full of water and mud. It took a half hour to get the water turned off. The wall of the hole caved in and filled the hole 4ft witch all had to be dug out multiple time cuz it kept caving in. I have to go back at 6am to turn the water back on

1 Like

Man i feel for you. Sometimes the whole can seem never ending. Especialy, when your digging. Sounds and looks pretty massive.

Where at?