AZ Desert Grow Journal

:arrow_up:Yep…they make big or small grove bags…if they improved on the jar cure then grove bags is it…pretty sure they sell em to even line big bins…you should google them and check it out and then for any questions come back and search for the thread that is all about them! There are no silly questions

3 Likes

I tagged you over in a grove bag thread. They are an awesome product and lots of us are using them now

4 Likes

I just received my grove bag order the other day. Haven’t tried them yet. Hopefully I’ll have to order more. I wouldn’t be surprised if I did.

6 Likes

The rains should start tapering off in this area and I’m going to start feading my vegetables for bloom. Typically my goal is to increase flower and raise the sugar in the watermelon, etc. The MJ buds are starting to get fatter, but comparing my plants to other MJ bud pictures they appear to be lacking the frost. (Rookie terms) I use a 1-34-32 npk bloom in addition to the nitrogen meals and carbohydrates, will this work to increase the sugar in the buds?

3 Likes

To me it doesn’t appear to be lacking frost…add some molasses to your bloom nutes…look into molasses and the benefits

3 Likes

Do you find that molasses attracts bugs?

I have both molasses and sticky sweat👍 I’ve been adding one cup to my 55 gallon drum when feeding all season. The plants are still producing white hairs, so maybe later in the season they’ll frost. Thanks for the help.

3 Likes

I inspect my plants daily, always looking for horn worms. I haven’t seen any leaves eaten by bugs, nor have I seen ants from the molasses.

3 Likes

Sweet and Sticky…no clue what I type earlier :rofl:

2 Likes

LOL! Madonna? (an album)

What kind of molasses do you guys use? Just plain ol’ stuff you get in a store? Or specific for plants? Dried molasses?

Have you guys tried or recommend honey?

FYI guys the last few times I’ve been to Fry’s they have the 64oz mason jars for a little under $5 each.

IMO they are a fantastic way to long term store your harvest(s).

1 Like

I use the Grandma brand stuff. I think I also got it from Fry’s.

1 Like

This is what I’ve been using all season.

4 Likes

Molasses is way cheaper than Sweet and Sticky

2 Likes

After having almost identical phosphorus deficiency issues with my first two soil/organic grows, I think I’m going to start using this stuff to get me through the early/mid part of flower next go around:

I had a $5 off coupon for Ace Hardware because my birthday was earlier this month. I picked this up for like $6 with the coupon.

3 Likes

Happy Birthday! :partying_face:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday!! 58 should grow some serious roots!!

2 Likes

I bought the sweet and sticky also…and someone mentioned it doesn’t seem to do much and recommended nature’s candy, overdrive or one other one…I did get the nature’s candy … thinking about the overdrive too but I am using the sweet and sticky and molasses also

3 Likes

I alternate weeks, using Fox Farms/Sticky Sweet and Meals/Molasses. I feed Cal Mag, Silica Blast and a pinch of Epson Salt ever feeding. The plants stink and wife passes out in 30 mintues🤣 it must be working😉

5 Likes