AZ 2022 outside grow 7 strains

It was a good day guys, I enjoyed it thoroughly.

3 Likes

Put everyone outside today for some sunshine

7 Likes

Moving on getting the deep sunshine penetration… Love it :v: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Looking good man cant wait 4 the tall trees

2 Likes

Going to Vegas this weekend for my wifes 45th birthday gonna be gone 4 days. I have a friend coming to water my plants. Ill water them Saturday morning before I leave. Hell come Monday to water them and ill be back Tuesday.

4 Likes

Good have friends 4sure… :v:

Was gonna have my mother in law water them but the last time she was over she lit my back deck on fire. She threw a lit cigarette in a 3gl flower pot full of trash. She thought it was out. She was stoned out of her mind.

5 Likes

Damn better let friend do the watering :v: :sunglasses:
4sure

2 Likes

Melted a 3gal pot and lit a bag of charcoal on fire. There was a bunch of stuff that I have no idea what it was melted into the mess. This happened last week. Could’ve burned my house down. My wife wants her to stay here and watch our animals while we’re gone. I I dont want her anywhere near my plants.

5 Likes

Cheese auto showed 1st signs of pistils
today. I still have to put her in the ground and super crop her.

3 Likes

Supercropped my Cheese auto today I put some honey on the bend and wrapped some teflon tape around it. By the end of the day she had turn upward

6 Likes

Resilient little 1

1 Like

Back inside and under the light for the night. They are loving the 12hs of sunlight. Gonna transplant the Runtz and the Cream and Cheese and the Cheese auto when I get back from Vegas. My neighbor says he wants to grow some. He usually has a bad ass garden every year. He’ll get the Jack Herar and the Amnesia Haze. All the rest will be transplanted after memorial day.

4 Likes

Super lemon haze is still struggling @W.B.elpaso has been kind enough to sprout me a SLH Im gonna let this one grow just for Shits and giggles. I usually have one plant that I keep going even though it might be a waste of time. Last year it was a broken of branch that I managed to make a clone. These are last years pictures

I named Her Giggles she was the only plant I gave a name to last year. This year’s name will be something along the same lines. Suggestions welcome

4 Likes

Nice of you man giving 2 ladies up. Gonna b a stinky neighborhood

1 Like

“Shitz”? Although, that’s not daughter-friendly like “Giggles”. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

@Twelve1 thats what i was thinking. " shits" . lol

2 Likes

Turns out my neighbors neighbor grew a couple plants last year and the guy across the street from him did too. I didn’t know until just the the other day. Everyone pretty much minds there own business but watches whos coming and going

5 Likes

Haha great neighborhood

4 Likes

Reminds me of a saying in my neck of the woods. Cowboys get along with Indians, bikers get along with hippies, everyone knows everyones business, but minds their own.

5 Likes