AZ 2022 outside grow 7 strains

The girls r looking good

Shes gonna be bent horizontal pretty soon

1 Like

You going to manifold her? Auto right? :v: :sunglasses:

1 Like

No just some super cropping Im gonna bend her over and spread her out.

2 Likes

Yes auto

1 Like

Gotcha… I rarely do much to my outside photo girls rake them back about 30-45 degree and sometimes FIM them.

Outside auto get that same bend and FIMMed then I just let them do their own thing. I kinda like that solar panel look, and I do use bamboo for the stem guide and the crosses.

I fim some plants and bend most. 1st time growing an auto. Still undecided on weather I want to fim or not.

I just do it for the possible 4 cola top… Don’t always hit it right Lol

1 Like

Last year fim’d Banana Kush

1 Like

Here a not so good picture of my White Widow auto who lives outside. I was in a rush this year and started them to damn early and April was the windiest month ever.

she is taking a break under the pergola…

1 Like

Nice, I’m putting the auto in the groud next to my pond.

1 Like

How big are those pots

5gl pots I have two Gold Leafs I am going to up pot soon to 10gl pots.

They don’t follow the bend to well Ha ha ha…

1 Like

Super cropped between 3rd and 4th node.

1 Like

Nice I like it… :v: :sunglasses:

SLH has been struggling since popping up April 25th with burnt leaves
this picture was thaken 4/26

4 Likes

Girls r looking good man

Spent the day with @W.B.elpaso and @VF putting a door frame and screen door on my 10x12 greenhouse. Dug a few holes and mixed some soil. Still have 6 more holes to dig and fill. Ill put the cheese auto out permanently next week. Shes gonna be right on top of my daughter’s pet rabbit I burried a few weeks ago.

3 Likes

Turned out good. A little trim here and there with a latch your all set. Put three stoners on a project, whole lot of talkin but not alot of workin. It was great!

3 Likes

We accomplished what I need to get done and got to shoot the shit with some friends cant beat that.
All the ladies are back inside under the light.

3 Likes