AZ 2022 outside grow 7 strains

Shes definitely a bushy plant. We’ll see how much she grows in July and August Im hoping she lives up to the hype being a 1to1 cbd/thc.

2 Likes

Im bummed that the cream and cheese is an auto, mostly because this little plant smells awesome. Ill probably get 14g off it. Maybe

Same here mine smells awsome I might get an oz

So I was getting stuff ready for making bubble hash. Was checking stuff ive had in the freezer since november in a garbage bag. I put it in there wet after wahsing and trimming it. I pulled out a couple of buds to sample. Put it in the grinder and Wow does it smell good. Gonna vape it whem my wife gets home from work at 10:30 pm tonight. Ill give a smoke report by 11pm

3 Likes

Im goona start running all the Banana Kush from the 5x10 over the next week or so through the bubble bags. Then run the hash through the rosin press. Ive got over 4lbs of Banana Kush to run and 2 or 3lbs of other stuff to run. Im gonna run some of the bubble hash through the butane extractor

2 Likes

Thats what i want to see, bubble to bho. And the pressing. I packed up bout 8 pounds for bubble. Only because i messed up. Will not happen again! I hope? I still got about 3# to run. Sure is easier to make bubble when its cold outside. I made it in the snow.

1 Like

Smoke report on 8mo old weed that’s been in an open trash bag in my freezer. Im not sure what strain but if I had to guess its Banana Kush from the big greenhouse but it could be LA confidential. Either way it was smooth and tasted pretty good and Im really stoned.

@W.B.elpaso I wish I had the 20gal bags instead of 5gal it would go a lot faster. I just need to get it all concentrated. Easier to store that way. I just need enough flower left over to last my wife until harvest. I prefer cartridges. She likes both.

4 Likes

Your welcome to use mine if you like. Im not planning to use them again til winter.

2 Likes

A guy can get spoiled toking those carts. They are so smooth and potent buds just wont be the same.

1 Like

I might take you up on that. How much do you think I could process at one time in those 20gal bags.

Found this guy today

4 Likes

Double poted picture deleted

1 Like

I put in about a half pound to a pound at one time. For max extraction probably a half pound.

1 Like

With the 5gal I can only do maybe 4oz’s but 2oz’s would probably work better. I got too much to process to be doing it 2oz’s at a time.

2 Likes

@plumbdand. Its labor intensive. You can come by and pick em up anytime. Im always around. I might be able to bring them out this weekend. Not sure what my girl has planned but i get out of that stuff anyway. Sometimes. Haha

1 Like

Ill see if I can get out there this week. I have to go to chino Valley today maybe I’ll have time today to stop by.

1 Like

Give me a txt or just on here. Im here all day.

1 Like

@plumbdand So I did some super cropping, boy she looks ugly now, but I’m guessing she will come back strong. I’m hoping it slows here down a bit, and makes her stronger. Here’s a few pics. What do you think?

7 Likes

Should I do anything to the bends? Some miner cracks but nothing major.

1 Like

Wrap some teflon tape around it or electrical tape if you dont have teflon tape

2 Likes