AZ 2022 outside grow 7 strains

Going to be wonderful, once again

Still have to do the other side and top. Ran out of tape.

6 Likes

Thats my next move maybe next year

Wow. Did you make it taller? That looks better full of green.

1 Like

Same height 9ft

Wife loves Snapdragons I just transplanted these into this planter. She hasn’t seen it yet.

5 Likes

Just the top left to put up

5 Likes

So each piece of tape has a wire running through it?

1 Like

So i was poking around and

Looks like it happend awhile ago. Im just gonna leave it alone. Its choco. Branches are tied down and solid

4 Likes

Got the swamp cooler back in place and working.

5 Likes

My choco did that a few weeks ago Ive been spreading her apart pretty aggressively, trying to go horizontal a bit to late. Then one windy day she spit about four inches right down the middle where I first topped her. I used pipe cleaners and tape to put her back together. She seems no worse for the wear

7 Likes

@VF looks great man. Your gonna have some huge plants. There gonna double in size in july, then again when they stretch into flower. Lots of training in your future.:+1:

1 Like

@W.B.elpaso I’m starting to dread the work involved in harvesting. I think I’m going to do some kind of hard core lolipoping (I think they call it) with aggressively eliminating the bottom third of the plant. It seemed last year that an equal amount of time went to dealing with the tiny buds as with the colas.

The time spent to trim the tiny buds doesn’t seem worth it. At this point I should have way more than I need, I am much further along than this time last year.

5 Likes

Ya, i got harped on all year about my low limbs and picking off leaves. Definitly need to keep them pruned up. I didnt fool with the small stuff last year just turned it into bubble hash. I still got 2 batches to make more bubble. I have 20 gallon bubble bags and run about a pound at a time. Not sure i would lolly pop but im gonna prune much more aggressive this time.

3 Likes

@W.B.elpaso yes there are wirs running through where ever you see black tape

2 Likes

@plumbdand looks good. Your ready to rip! All we need is the rain and humidty. Off they go. No stopping em.

2 Likes

With the swamp cooler going I can keep the humidity from going below 60%. With the high temps in the greenhouse I need the humidity up for now. Im getteg a dehumidifier for when they’re flowering.

5 Likes

Supercropped the Super lemon haze that I almost tossed as a sprout.

Godfather OG

Super critical bud cbd

6 Likes

Ya you did! Super, super crop.

1 Like

Im waiting for the Godfather OG to get a little taller then Im gonna super crop her as well.

2 Likes

That super critical gonna be a monster. Might give last year scrog girl a run

2 Likes