AZ 2022 outside grow 7 strains

Nice lighting storm going on right now

1 Like

Lighting make puts of nitrogen in the rain, good for everything as long as it doesn’t hit anything, of course. And can be a killer show.

1 Like

It was a great show last night

2 Likes

Hey buddy, i was going through my calender to see some of my germ dates and i dropped that lemon haze on may 16th. Not sure if you keep track.

1 Like

Thanks I look at my photos and posts on ilgm to get when I need that info

1 Like

I thought of that right after i posted.

1 Like

We have been getting a bit of rain my way today and last night. Just enough to wet the ground though. Im gonna have to cover my autos i guess.

1 Like

No worries I never much paid attention to how old the plants are. All the flowering time info from seed stores are just a gimic. Plants done when its done. For years it never occurred to me otherwise. Then everyone started claiming this and that about flowering times and everyone’s confused about weather it’s weeks from seed or weeks from start of flower. Then it got more confusing about when you start counting flowering

4 Likes

I agree. I never new about how or when to harvest before last year. But your way is right fore sure. Like you told me, there are so many variables its all up to the plant. I appreciate all that knowledge you gave me. Sure did help. Even though i jacked it up some anyway.

2 Likes

You did really good

1 Like

Its freaking pouring over here

1 Like

When the ducks are hungry they hang out at my front door. Now that there’s puddles out front, even more reason

3 Likes

Wow love that life style

1 Like

Mine or the ducks

3 Likes

:rofl:

We finally received some rain last night, looks like about .20-ish" in the gauge.

2 Likes

It rained like crazy at my house

2 Likes

Your area gets more rain. For some weather reason, the local storms often bypass are area, and countless times I’ve seen edges of active storm cells reach us and then recede.

2 Likes

That happens at my house too. The joke around the house is’ we live in a storm vortex where storms look like they are coming right at us then it either goes around us or it just stops

3 Likes

Big greenhouse

6 Likes

Haha yours sir