AZ 2022 outside grow 7 strains

My new helper

6 Likes

Wow man. Its a horny toad. Thats cool. Dont think ive ever seen one in person.

Come on over they’re all over my yard. That’s not even a big one. They get about twice that size. I have huge ant, ant colonies, thats where the Horny toads hang out. The ants clear an area around their hole thats 8ft in diameter. Nothing grows in it. Its all small rocks that they dug up, some are as big as a marble. The ants are almost 1/2in The lizards hang out on the edges of the circle near their ant highways, and eat. They get pretty fat.

4 Likes

Got there own buffet. Lol.

1 Like

We have a decent-sized ant hill in our backyard, but I haven’t seen any horned toads, unfortunately, but quite a few “regular” lizards.

1 Like

I have a two acre yard thats all dirt and prairie grass with a few trees I planted. We have lizards, snakes and tarantulas all eating bugs, or each other.

4 Likes

Garlic huh? I used to use that on some stuff before I found neem. I might have to try that again. Nice horny toad. Haven’t seen one of those up here before. The ones we had growing up spit at their prey before devouring it.

4 Likes

They can squirt blood out of their eyes when threatened and have a tounge thats super fast.

4 Likes

I saw an epic battle this morning while watering. I saw a lizard attack and dispatch a centipede.No phone on me so i didnt get a picture. I went back to take a pic of the dead centipead but it was gone.

2 Likes

Hope you were baked. Would make that kind of thing thoroughly enjoyable. Centipedes creep me out. we have them all over down here by the creek.

2 Likes

We have them suckers here to sometimes in a bed or tub/shower. One time I put my shirt on and one was in my shirt about 4in long. Freeked me the “F” out.

3 Likes

Tarantulas I can deal with I pick them up and let them crawl on me. But centipedes or millipedes which ever one is the big red and brown ones
image they are poisonous

5 Likes

This is a millipede there are lots of them around and sometimes in my house

3 Likes

A couple years ago, my MIL saw a centipede in the middle of the night during a potty break. She caned it to death; never underestimate what a senior with a walking aid can do. :smile: Seriously, that took a lot of cajones for her, she gets really freaked out by critters.

5 Likes

You can keep that chit down there :rofl::laughing::rofl:, not much for anything poisonous up here, actual black widow, and brown recluse, pretty rare though.

4 Likes

SCB, Godfather OG and Super lemon haze

7 Likes

They are lookin nice. That scb is really going. Ya buddy those are healthy. Hows choco doing? Since its last round with super bird?

3 Likes

Chocolope is fine but this morning they dug up the cheese auto

1 Like

I stood her back up and put the dirt back then put rocks around the base

2 Likes

You must have some good stuff in them holes. Fish bone meal and such im sure.

1 Like