Avid Grower , New to This forum. Getting the hang of things

I’m an avid grower of everything with leaves. If it goes through photosynthesis I try to grow it once. All organic except a few that I use Nectar Of the Gods kit on. Still pretty impressed with that boost kit. I look forward to growing and coming across others grow to pick up tips and maybe give out a few myself. Today I will transplant a few new plants I received from a local. This should be fun. Hope everyones leaves are green and sun is shining.

11 Likes

Good luck set to watching!!!

1 Like

Welcome to the circus we call our community, all fun happy people and never any issues with the people but sometimes with the plants.

Everyone’s happy to give a little advice and hopefully get things on track when it goes out of control.

Glad to have you here and look forward to the input you can provide

3 Likes

Welcome to the community and good luck

1 Like

Welcome another organic grower here, there’s s few of us on here, start a journal and have some fun

2 Likes

Hey welcome to ILGM! Hope you explore and enjoy the site. Lots of great ideas and people here. Just word for the wise though watch out for @Mrcrabs and @PharmerBob ssshhhhhh don’t tell but I think their stalkers!! :man_shrugging:

7 Likes

68f48575c7e9300c6dd115bcb435125e--orang-utan-baby-orangutan lmao @Jbum

4 Likes

Only stalk j, And crabs and maybe lurk on some journals every once in awhile

4 Likes

Welcome to ILGM! :v:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum you’ll love it. The fellow and expert growers are great and will help you with your problems. Happy growing

1 Like

@Nova1xo do you have plants going now if so what are you trying? We all love pics so we can follow them. I’ve done 1 grow with a indigo dominant plant that came from a very small dispensary but the reason it was free they didn’t know what strain. Then I had 3 I planted from seeds I’d saved 1 of them went male so I removed it but a few weeks later we found seeds in all except the indica. We harvested but alittle strong tasting I didn’t get it flushed good. 2nd try spider mites. I’m on 3rd grow now I’ll tag you into my grow journal right how about 3 inches. I’ll send you pics later

1 Like

Welcome!

I love all the support inside this forum . This will probably be a very fun trip watching everyone’s grow. And getting advice to become better myself.

1 Like

I have 3 seedlings I recently planted all auto’s. An Amnesia haze , a lemon haze as well as an Ak49 . I’m excited about this grow and can’t wait to start posting more as they grow. And I understand about the mites I had to visit my local shop for an organic pest control and came across a new kit of probiotics I can’t wait to see the results.

4 Likes

Welcome to the site i am set to watching. Good luck with the grow.